✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking for 'Fix You'..

Hi guys

I really hope you can help me. I'm looking for a specific recording of 'Fix You'; it's a live performance in a TV show - maybe in 2011 but i'm not sure. I saw it on iConcerts.com but it isn't there any more, and they say that they can't help... At first I thought it was in "Later.. With Jools Holland" - but it wasn't.

It's the best version of 'Fix You' I've ever heard, so I really hope you guys can help me find it!

Jakob

You may want to consider changing the thread title. It sounds like you're too cheap to buy the actual Fix You recording from iTunes, despite that not being the case.

No problem with the title, it's in the 2011 MX appearances forum.

I don't have it but hopefully someone here has :)

Hi guys

I really hope you can help me. I'm looking for a specific recording of 'Fix You'; it's a live performance in a TV show - maybe in 2011 but i'm not sure. I saw it on iConcerts.com but it isn't there any more, and they say that they can't help... At first I thought it was in "Later.. With Jools Holland" - but it wasn't.

It's the best version of 'Fix You' I've ever heard, so I really hope you guys can help me find it!

Jakob

Do you have any more info about how this show maybe looked like? How the band looked like (haircuts or whatnot- yes I know it sounds super creepy but it helps finding the correct performance) or how the audience/stage looked like?

• Like 1