✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Theme Park Ride With Coldplay

ChrisLover89

Hey there, fellow Coldplayers.

Here's another random thread for you...

If you could go on any theme park ride with the members of Coldplay, which one would it be and why?

You're allowed to post a YouTube clip to further your reply.

I'll post mine up soon. I just need to find the right clip from YouTube...

Why would he cry? I don't get the reason behind that...

The ride is one of the tallest rides in the world. 299e3114d590568208416537437b779a.jpg

It's 456 feet high. It's the ultimate thriller. I would be saying my prayers on this, and I'm not even religious. I would probably cry a little too.

The ride is one of the tallest rides in the world. 299e3114d590568208416537437b779a.jpg

It's 456 feet high. It's the ultimate thriller. I would be saying my prayers on this, and I'm not even religious. I would probably cry a little too.

Lol...cry a little..that's very funny! [emoji23]

...I'm so hardcore I'd have to wear a blindfold just to amp up the thrill abit more...[emoji109]...okay I lied....[emoji57] I am truly sitting here laughing nervously just looking at that thing! [emoji51]

What do you think Chris would do on this?

Prepare yourself for a takeoff like you’ve never experienced. On board the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself in to one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin.

You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a birds eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins?

I probably would be holding on for dear life to his hand on this one. I love high-flying rides, but this one seems a little exreame. It's called the Tailspin, in case you're wondering.

What do you think Chris would do on this?

Prepare yourself for a takeoff like you’ve never experienced. On board the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself in to one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin.

You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a birds eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins?

I probably would be holding on for dear life to his hand on this one. I love high-flying rides, but this one seems a little exreame. It's called the Tailspin, in case you're wondering.

Tail spin.....I'm just feeling in an Easter mood and am thinking a bunny suit would be perfect for this ride!....ah....little planes ....sounds like we could fly very high. [emoji574]️[emoji119]