March 29, 201511 yr Hey there, fellow Coldplayers. Here's another random thread for you... If you could go on any theme park ride with the members of Coldplay, which one would it be and why? You're allowed to post a YouTube clip to further your reply. I'll post mine up soon. I just need to find the right clip from YouTube...
March 30, 201511 yr Author I would go on Kingda Ka with Chris in Six Flags. I just hope he doesn't cry. Why would he cry? I don't get the reason behind that...
March 30, 201511 yr Author What do you think would happen if someone were to take Chris on this? [video=youtube;zCGgVVIhzuA]
March 30, 201511 yr What do you think would happen if someone were to take Chris on this? [video=youtube;zCGgVVIhzuA] He'd sing! Lol....I would like to see it! [emoji565][emoji567] Charlie Brown.....
March 30, 201511 yr I'd go on the carousel with Chris....nice and gentle....I bags the pink pony! [emoji564][emoji5]️
March 30, 201511 yr Coldplay is opening a theme park this year. This is why this thread is created right? [video=youtube;pQPrb1MMimY]
March 30, 201511 yr Coldplay is opening a theme park this year. This is why this thread is created right? [video=youtube;pQPrb1MMimY] OMG...Really is Charlie Brown! so very cheeky! .... ....and a perfume....I so want to know what the perfume will be called.. Lol...
March 30, 201511 yr Why would he cry? I don't get the reason behind that... The ride is one of the tallest rides in the world. It's 456 feet high. It's the ultimate thriller. I would be saying my prayers on this, and I'm not even religious. I would probably cry a little too.
March 30, 201511 yr The ride is one of the tallest rides in the world. It's 456 feet high. It's the ultimate thriller. I would be saying my prayers on this, and I'm not even religious. I would probably cry a little too. Lol...cry a little..that's very funny! [emoji23] ...I'm so hardcore I'd have to wear a blindfold just to amp up the thrill abit more...[emoji109]...okay I lied....[emoji57] I am truly sitting here laughing nervously just looking at that thing! [emoji51]
April 2, 201511 yr Author What do you think Chris would do on this? Prepare yourself for a takeoff like you’ve never experienced. On board the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself in to one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin. You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a birds eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins? I probably would be holding on for dear life to his hand on this one. I love high-flying rides, but this one seems a little exreame. It's called the Tailspin, in case you're wondering.
April 2, 201511 yr What do you think Chris would do on this? Prepare yourself for a takeoff like you’ve never experienced. On board the Tail Spin, you’ll strap yourself in to one of the twelve mini-aeroplanes as you wait for your nerve shattering flight to begin. You’ll soar to a whopping 72 feet, giving you a birds eye view of Ocean Parade. Your plane will then start to whip through the air faster and faster. Grab the controls and let the air tricks begin. Will you take the scenic flight? Or push the limits with a series of heart-racing spins? I probably would be holding on for dear life to his hand on this one. I love high-flying rides, but this one seems a little exreame. It's called the Tailspin, in case you're wondering. Tail spin.....I'm just feeling in an Easter mood and am thinking a bunny suit would be perfect for this ride!....ah....little planes ....sounds like we could fly very high. [emoji574]️[emoji119]
April 2, 201511 yr Tail spin.....I'm just feeling in an Easter mood and am thinking a bunny suit would be perfect for this ride!....ah....little planes ....sounds like we could fly very high. [emoji574]️[emoji119] And Chris would probably sing a song from Peter rabbit for me to help my nerves....
April 3, 201511 yr Author Hey, what about this one? I bet Apple would love this... [video=youtube;MtdHC064K2M] What do you think? You think Chris would actually enjoy this, too?
April 4, 201511 yr Hey, what about this one? I bet Apple would love this... [video=youtube;MtdHC064K2M] What do you think? You think Chris would actually enjoy this, too? Lol....I giggled like I was 5 watching it! I'm brave but I'm chicken shit ....[emoji603]
Create an account or sign in to comment