✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I've got ta tell ya what a state I'm in"

Spraycan Soul

Listening to live "Warning Sign" from MX tour. Right now, my state is completely depressed...on-call this weekend for work, won't leave house...and worse yet, NO NEW COLDPLAY.....KILLING ME...I tell you guys because you are the ONLY ones that understand the greatness of this band. Nobody I know personally feels this way about CP, let alone any music group.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box....thanks for letting me vent.:cry::disappointed::bigcry:

I hear ya.

I have the impression Coldplay fans are generally among the more emotional and sensitive people, this is what is so great about them.

Vent here if that helps you feel better. You know, we'll come along and we'll cut you loose :hug:

I hear ya.

I have the impression Coldplay fans are generally among the more emotional and sensitive people, this is what is so great about them.

Vent here if that helps you feel better. You know, we'll come along and we'll cut you loose :hug:

That was perfect! love that song and loved that response. Exactly why I post here. Thanks again!:D:)