✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying.com updates - Social feeds & more

Sparky

I've made a few changes to the desktop version of the site, mainly on the forums.

Forum updates

- Twitter feed from our account - @coldplaying

- Instagram feed from our account - coldplayinghq

- Poll sidebar (using Opinionstage) - It's universal so the poll will be exactly the same on the main site. Members of the CPing team will have access to the Coldplaying account. If you want to create a poll yourself, you can register an account on Opinionstage and make one or message us / post a request. Click here to see some examples - you can make multiple choice, head to head, trivia questions or multiple polls in one!

- Embedded Tinypic uploader - simply go to the advanced poster and click on 'Tinypic plugin' on the additional options. You can upload a pic while making a thread/post. Simply copy the link Tinypic gives you after uploading. Repeat again for multiple pics. For bulk uploading, the best site to use is : http://www.use.com/bulkupload/. You can upload up to 100 photos and copy & paste all of them in one go! (copy link for forum/ messageboards) They display like post #62 in this thread

Screenshots of Tinypic uploader:

Note - Video uploading does not work.

2w564ap.png

vfax5x.png

10xstw0.png

Coldplaying.com updates

- Facebook feed from our account - coldplayinghq

- Poll sidebar - same as mentioned above

I've changed it now (sorry for delay, been offline for a few days :P). It should update too.

Also changed when it cuts off threads. Before, it cuts off any thread created 30+ days ago. I've changed that to 15+, so threads should be more relevant now. I'd recommend the chatbox feed to view the newest posts.

• Like 1