✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii Lyrics UPDATE

sychomen

Hey Guys.

Remember that post I made a while back?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104739-Life-In-Technicolor-ii-lyrics?highlight=life+in+technicolor+ii

Turns out I was right!

According to the official Coldplay website: http://coldplay.com/song/life-in-technicolor-ii/

Not that it really matters or anything, just wanted to let you guys know as currently all or most of the current websites have the lyrics wrong.

(I think the original confusion came with the fact that the coldplay timeline lacked lyrics for that song, as it is a b-side)

TLDR: "Time only can lead you on" is actually "Time'll leak and lead you on"

Hmm honestly I like the misheard lyrics better

I think the lyrics have something to say about the supposed dualistic nature of time, using the "time is a loaded gun" analogy, where time can "leak" akin to guns starting wars and violence, but nonetheless we need time as it "leads us on" into the next chapter of our lives.

....Am I being too in depth here? :laugh3:

I think the lyrics have something to say about the supposed dualistic nature of time, using the "time is a loaded gun" analogy, where time can "leak" akin to guns starting wars and violence, but nonetheless we need time as it "leads us on" into the next chapter of our lives.

....Am I being too in depth here? :laugh3:

I love deep song analysis! I always thought the lyric (well misheard) meant that no matter what happens time is the only thing that will fix things. So you need to give everything time.

• Like 1