✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay New Year Thread - Countdown to 2016

I ran away

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demi Lovato singing now ...I honestly have never seen her before. Already decided I´ve not missed out on anything LOL

hmm, the photos of her look a bit like those new ads in the streets about some movie

@AMD89 You also watching TV waiting for midnight? If I were home I´d put probably put on MX live blu-ray hehe

I am watching BBC World News now....i don't have Live 2012 :/

Oh, and btw, my name is AMDB9....don't worry though...it happens so often

• Like 1

no, I think it was the same. in that photo I was in the piano and my sister in violin, here I am in the violin and some Japanese violinists behind me

I was trying to make a point that you said you never made new accounts, but yet now you have basically said you are Maaria

I am watching BBC World News now....i don't have Live 2012 :/

Oh, and btw, my name is AMDB9....don't worry though...it happens so often

Ah thanks for correcting me hehe No Live 2012? What gives? hehe I think I actually played it last year at New Year´s Eve. :)

Ah thanks for correcting me hehe No Live 2012? What gives? hehe I think I actually played it last year at New Year´s Eve. :)

I really want to get it someday haha! I just got some money for Christmas, perhaps I'll use it to buy the live dvds!

I was trying to make a point that you said you never made new accounts, but yet now you have basically said you are Maaria

never say never, I did not say never. I was trying to say, that I did not make any new account now, I have made actually three accounts to this forum somewhere in the past and now I have only one, that is possible to use. I understand though why, but still, is it fair and nice, there may be many opinions of that

I really want to get it someday haha! I just got some money for Christmas, perhaps I'll use it to buy the live dvds!

Good idea! I can highly recommend MX if you like a colourful electrifying show! And you can wave at me somewhere too, Im a pixel in the crowd LOL

@AMDB9 Ok random question cuz I need an answer or it will bug me until 2016 *LOL*

I noticed how the tv shows are listed in 2/3 time zones, like for example "8/7C", but does it mean that said show is broadcasted in central time simultaneously as in eastern time? Because here on the west coast its certainly not broadcasted simultaneously but at 8P, so yeah that got me a bit confused haha

First days I was here I was wanting to catch a Coldplay interview starting at 11 pm eastern, so I expected it to start at 8 pm pacific, but instead it started at 11 pm pacific LOL

@AMDB9 Ok random question cuz I need an answer or it will bug me until 2016 *LOL*

I noticed how the tv shows are listed in 2/3 time zones, like for example "8/7C", but does it mean that said show is broadcasted in central time simultaneously as in eastern time? Because here on the west coast its certainly not broadcasted simultaneously but at 8P, so yeah that got me a bit confused haha

First days I was here I was wanting to catch a Coldplay interview starting at 11 pm eastern, so I expected it to start at 8 pm pacific, but instead it started at 11 pm pacific LOL

Yeah so that means like you said something is broadcasted simultaneously in both time zones (and oftentimes in mountain time, too).

For example, if something is at 8/7central, it means it starts at those time zones simultaneously but at different times. Then, if you live in mountain time like me, it might be broadcasted at 6 or at 8 or at 7 (but usually at 6). Then once you get to pacific time, it usually starts over again at 8. And then Hawaiian time usually starts at 8 as well.

With such a big country, TV schedules get quite confusing haha! :)

• Like 1

Then once you get to pacific time, it usually starts over again at 8.

With such a big country, TV schedules get quite confusing haha! :)

Yes totally confusing! haha Ok so thats how I figured...that on the west coast its never simultaneous, but it starts over like you say, while in other time zones it might be simultaneous. Kinda of a weird way to do it, but ok LOL Thanks for clarifying :)

Yes totally confusing! haha Ok so thats how I figured...that on the west coast its never simultaneous, but it starts over like you say, while in other time zones it might be simultaneous. Kinda of a weird way to do it, but ok LOL Thanks for clarifying :)

Yeah haha! You're welcome

Yeah showing London now and the Big Ben chiming in the new year :) Thats always nice. And Anderson´s laughter is ....well it gets to you after a while LOL

Ugh Anderson just giggles at everything Kathy says.

Kathy: "my dog died last year"

Anderson: *giggles*

• Like 1