✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay New Year Thread - Countdown to 2016

I ran away

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played this a few minutes after waking up, so this is my official first song of 2016 haha

What´s yours? :)

It was some song off Kid A, can't remember exactly but I noticed the time changed to the new year in the middle of listening!

Happy New Year everybody !

On a less pleasant subject, Maaria or @Iiris , I appreciated you as a poster but I am really disappointed that you are playing around with multiple accounts here. And if I am correct, these two are not the only ones. I remembered a person whose account has now been deleted (the avatar was a treble clef) posting a thread "Freedom Of Speech" and I remember discussing with the thread owner who said exactly the same things (it's not allowed to say anything unrelated to Coldplay here, because Coldplay pay the website and have forbidden anything else to be discussed in order to earn more money etc.) The thread has been deleted apparently, but it used to be here (link does not work because of the new forum servers, but it was still in my browser history: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105240-Freedom-of-Speech)

I now have the strong suspicion this was also you.

• Like 1

The thread has been deleted apparently, but it used to be here (link does not work because of the new forum servers, but it was still in my browser history: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105240-Freedom-of-Speech)

I now have the strong suspicion this was also you.

You know what, @I ran away? I distinctively remember posting in that thread saying "are you maaria in disguise haha?"

Thanks for that hint ! I found a similar posts of yours in the Let's Make A Story Thread and then I could remember the name of the poster back then: Worldpeace it was !

Maybe that was the thread I was thinking of...

Has anyone used the report function yet?

I've often used it on commercial spam. To be honest, I'm a bit reluctant to officially report Iiris. Maybe this really is her last and only account now and she'll stop doing that...especially now that she knows that we know.

• Administrators
okay, are they paid for it, or why do they need to be that strict? That is against the human rights defined by Human Nations, they have this much members now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_United_Nations

yes indeed some of us are payed to do this. It states in our terms and conditions: "We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time."

You're other account was banned for a reason and I'm sure this one will be banned if you carry on the way you are going.

Guest diogo_sg
Not exactly in money but in free tickets to shows etc. To me that is better than getting paid!

Wait, what? Who pays what to whom? (sorry for being nosy, but now you got me curious :))

Guest diogo_sg
Sometimes Coldplay give us tickets or ticket holders give them to us!

Oh wow! That's awesome!! They really are the best [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
Can you please convince Coldplay to give free tickets to the most active members on the Coldplaying forum, too [emoji14]

I second this!

Am I late to this thread?? ooh my God sorry,I've missed it...HAPPY NEW YEAR dear people,I wish you a lot of Coldplay,health,fun...Have a head full of dreams and go for them UP&UP because the "Hardest Part was letting go,not taking part! " Wish you all the best! :)

• Like 3