I ran away

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year 2016 everyone

May all your troubles be gone

Oh New Year lights, keep shining on !

Here it's almost +3 hrs after the start of 2016 ! Unfortunately it started with a burn to my right thumb (while lighting the last !! of my fireworks) but it could be worse ("...I could be alone, I could be locked in here on my own...")

• Like 4

Happy New Year 2016 everyone

May all your troubles be gone

Oh New Year lights, keep shining on !

Here it's almost +3 hrs after the start of 2016 ! Unfortunately it started with a burn to my right thumb (while lighting the last !! of my fireworks) but it could be worse ("...I could be alone, I could be locked in here on my own...")

Haha Hope the fireworks were worth it! I usually light huge rackets myself each year hehe Though I always use a long lighter :D

Soothe your pain with more bubbly hehe :P

I always use a long lighter :D

So did I, but these long lighters are all crap when you have to hold them on a weird angle and when it's windy. After dozens of failed lightings, I went for my pocket lighter. The firework lighted successfully but unfortunately the flame leaped sidewards with the wind onto my thumb pressed down on the lighter...

Ah ok I didn't miss much then :) Not many interesting things on TV here this evening...ball drop in one hour in NY

Yeah I'm sure you can go back and watch the full set online (it happened on September 19)

I'll be watching the ball drop in an hour too!

What should I make my first song of 2016 be? I'm thinking Strawberry Swing....any other ideas?

Yeah I'm sure you can go back and watch the full set online (it happened on September 19)

I'll be watching the ball drop in an hour too!

What should I make my first song of 2016 be? I'm thinking Strawberry Swing....any other ideas?

Think about what you want 2016 to be like and then pick a song that transmits that :) Play it, the Universe will listen :angel:

The ball in NYC really reminds me of Coldplay's kaleidoscope designs!

I was reading comics but decided to tune in to New York´s Rocking Eve now and Times Square now :) Ive never seen it before so its gonna be nice and also it will drown out the :sombrero: mexican/spanish music playing in the neighbourhood here which is killing me LOL

Guy just said "some hours to go" though...I thought it was sooner on the east coast?

I was reading comics but decided to tune in to New York´s Rocking Eve now and Times Square now :) Ive never seen it before so its gonna be nice and also it will drown out the :sombrero: mexican/spanish music playing in the neighbourhood here which is killing me LOL

Guy just said "some hours to go" though...I thought it was sooner on the east coast?

The show on CNN with Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin is the only show that is truly "live" in areas other than the east coast

• Like 1