✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Songs

KerrPolitik4

well, being at the austin show last night, i heard two new songs. moses which had newly added drums guitar and bass which i hadnt heard before, made the song just incredible.

but " a ladder to the sun" was perhaps the most beautiful song ive ever heard in my life. ok so what about gravity???

when was this song made, and when will it be released? perhaps the next album? why isnt it being played? its so unbelievable! well god bless all, and for those going to the dallas show tonight, drive safe and have fun!

i read in one coldplay group that they performed a new song on a concert(can't remember where) and chris said that it's about 'the most beautiful girl in the world'.
when chris says that the song is for or about "the most beautiful girl in the world", he says it for the song ladder to the sun. and of course we all know who he's talking about.

moses isnt a song for a girl. hehe it could be about a girl but he hasnt dedicated it to anyone.

when was this song made' date=' and when will it be released? perhaps the next album?[/quote']

the song ladder to the sun was made three weeks ago.

all these new songs: gravity, moses, ladder to the sun, and that one i never remember the name but i know it starts with a m....these songs could be possible b-sides. the next single that's coming out for coldplay is clocks, and two b-sides will be on it. so i hope we will be seeing these songs on there....two totally new songs would be even better!!

i'm would really like to see moses and gravity on it, but ladder to the sun is really getting to me.

lol

yeah i see that too.

i've been there recently to talk about the houston show. ppl there say they can make it into an mp3...i'll keep watching it to see what heppens.

otherwise i'm just going to have to stay satisfied with my copy on a cassette