✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sold Out?

greeneyes1207

Are there any European shows that aren't sold out? I didn't get tickets to any US shows and am thinking of making a trip over to Europe for 1 or 2 shows.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Not sure about the European Tour (although Germany is sold out I think), but the US tour definitely is NOT sold out yet.Also, they are surely gonna annoucne more dates in between the stadium shows (arena shows etc.). So you could try the US ?

Not sure about the European Tour (although Germany is sold out I think), but the US tour definitely is NOT sold out yet.Also, they are surely gonna annoucne more dates in between the stadium shows (arena shows etc.). So you could try the US ?

Hmm, I'll keep checking, it just seems like ticketmaster suggest I buy resale tickets instead of real ones. I hope they do have more US dates... But any excuse to go to Europe

Hmm, I'll keep checking, it just seems like ticketmaster suggest I buy resale tickets instead of real ones. I hope they do have more US dates... But any excuse to go to Europe

Europe is nice (I come from Europe) yes but may I ask exactly which show you could not find tickets for ?

• 3 weeks later...