✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Interview] Matoma Release Coldplay Adventure of a Lifetime Remix [Antimusic]

stephen

• Administrators

On Monday Matoma Release Coldplay Adventure of a Lifetime Remix was a top story. Here is the recap: (Atlantic) Matoma has released new remix for Coldplay who headlined the Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show this weekend (Sunday, February 7th) in Santa Clara, California.

For the remix, the Norweigian star injects his signature feel good melodies into the band's "Adventure of a Lifetime" single off their seventh studio album, 'A Head Full of Dreams.'

Matoma had the following to say, "Today I'm so happy to celebrate one more thing!! My album #hakunamatoma grows even more today with another new song. Seriously I could never dream a year ago that I would be remixing one of my favorite bands @Coldplay.

"I wrote this remix in the back of a bus on tour and it came together so quickly because I was really feeling a connection to the original song whilst I was on my own adventure of a lifetime! Thank you for all your kind words and messages. I love being on this journey and sharing my music with you this way." - Listen to the new remix on Spotify - here.

• Like 1