✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:This deserves it's own thread:

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah I know what YOU mean!!! :D :D :D :sneaky:

but kinda confused here about what I actually mean..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me=loco, this graduation crap is really getting to my head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: think it's gonna be me who's gonna be carried out into a mental institution soon :D :D :D instead of mimi! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

I´ll take Jonny to visit you :P

Yeah!!! Please do hunni!!!!! :D :D you're tha best sis!!!

Guest LiquidSky
^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah I know what YOU mean!!! :D :D :D :sneaky:

but kinda confused here about what I actually mean..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me=loco, this graduation crap is really getting to my head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: think it's gonna be me who's gonna be carried out into a mental institution soon :D :D :D instead of mimi! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

hahaha! well at least you will have someone to be w/then! lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

My nieces aren't annoying....and plus they do everything I tell them to, hahah :lol: no seriously they do....see what a great aunt I am :cool:

you are so lucky!! to be an aunt of such sweeties!!! :D Ruben (that's his name) is verrrrrryyyy adorable as well, very cuddly, but also too smart for his age (4) so sometimes he freaks me out with his psychic abilities :stunned: :stunned: - he's al ready so much further than I! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - I'm so proud!

Guest LiquidSky

yeah...the oldest one always gets me stunned, 'cause she just does a lot of stuff the way I do it and plus she kinda looks like me :stunned: I was like :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: I still am :lol: :stunned: