✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bash

A_parker2005

Do any of you guys happen to know how to get in touch with Bash? I'm sure there are tons of people wanting to get in touch, and I'm sure he's extremely busy or doesn't even respond, but I had a few tech questions to ask him if possible. Sorry in advance if this is frowned upon. Thanks!

Guest LiquidSky
Do any of you guys happen to know how to get in touch with Bash? I'm sure there are tons of people wanting to get in touch, and I'm sure he's extremely busy or doesn't even respond, but I had a few tech questions to ask him if possible. Sorry in advance if this is frowned upon. Thanks!

I'm guessing no one does or doesn't comment on such subjects[emoji14]

Or maybe we are not sure who you are talking about?

Guest LiquidSky
Wills drum tech

Ah, ok. That makes more sense. I'm not sure how you could get in contact with him, but like you said, he's probably very busy right now. I would try to contact coldplay but you probably won't get much luck or info. It depends on what specific questions you have. Have you tried to google what his facebook might be or twitter?

• 3 months later...

Well he finally commented me back asking if we knew each other. I had said I loved his work and how well he took care of Wills kit. I had a few drum related questions regarding wills new Yamaha recording custom drums. He never said another word to me after asking who I was.

Guess he isn't fan friendly or doesn't talk to strangers. Kinda sucks but ah well!

Well he finally commented me back asking if we knew each other. I had said I loved his work and how well he took care of Wills kit. I had a few drum related questions regarding wills new Yamaha recording custom drums. He never said another word to me after asking who I was.

Guess he isn't fan friendly or doesn't talk to strangers. Kinda sucks but ah well!

Maybe it also has to do with management rules? Maybe he's not allowed to talk to fans about his work with Coldplay :shrug:

• Like 1