October 21, 200421 yr i feel RICH and loved and just high :D not 'that' high :rolleyes: but anyway. i'm happy :cool:
October 21, 200421 yr I feel tired, it's being a hard week but tomorrow it's Friday and my friend will wait me at the pub in an hour :wink3:
October 21, 200421 yr Maria has to go to that stupid class and I have to go to that cool pub... isn't life unfair? :P
October 21, 200421 yr Yeah, I'm the reincarnation of the devil... Sorry, Maria, I'm sure your class won't be so bad...
October 21, 200421 yr Do you wanna be the worst girl? :stunned: :stunned: Put your leather suit on then!! :lol: :lol:
October 22, 200421 yr i feel awesome :nice: life's just too damn great and i love everyone and everything. oh how wonderful can all be :nice: oh the weather is so nice too and everyone i meet turns out to be so cool personalities :nice: and gosh i love it when my life is such a soap opera all the time :nice: :nice: now she's sleeping in my bed, god i wish that she was dead. :nice:
October 22, 200421 yr Author lost... i'm back..... or no? :/ bye bye kisses :( Michelle I love you (no lies)
Create an account or sign in to comment