✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

please support AHFOD project

Dear ones,

I am rather inexperienced with social media stuff but it seems the only way left to gratefully contact you all: please notice this message. Thank you for reading.

Since many weeks now I try the official way for presenting my AHFOD creation to Phil or the Band via officiel web, marketing, label company .. Unfortunately it doesn't work at all.

If you do not want to chain yourself at the gate in front of a studio or stadium:

how can an ordinay person with a sparkling creation find a chance to show it to the Band????

I am a coach and trainer (holistic personality development) and I started working with AHFOD lyrics during some unsalaried workshops I do for highschool graduates dealing with talents, dreams and visions.

AHFOD lyrics emerged like vehicles of timeless human wisdom. The young beings sense them as entry point to inner truth and beauty. So easily they unhook from mind ot heart. By unfolding the AHFOD lyrics in a specific order being connected to certain exercises enhancing their awareness, they slide into deep vivid experience of recognizing how and who they are giving their individual contribution to the world. That's the AHFOD compass.

Now I am looking forward to presenting this enchanting impact of AHFOD lyrics beyond the musical realm to the Band.

My heart knows fully that they would love it. May be they support the idea of offering this to other trainers and teachers worldwide doing AHFOD workshops for empowering young beings in their talents and dreams.

What I did now: I created presentation folders for each member of the Band and Phil and travelled all the way to Gelsenkirchen at 1st of June. Standing for hours at the backstage gate some wonderful security angels were coming around and seemed to have managed the folders being brought backstage. Now I wonder if they really received them?? Or if I better travel to Berlin and do the same again.

My kind request to all of you now is:

May you support me in this mission to make them aware of this AHFOD project? How could we manage it together?

Is there anyone of you in the position to pass them my tweets on twitter (Landartista)?

Or will someone of you coldplaying be in Berlin?

I thank you so much for reading this!

I am happily looking forward to receiving your wonderful hints and support.

Most grateful from heart 2 heart,

much love 2 U!

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Welcome to Coldplaying! [emoji6]

That's lovely and beautiful. I hope this reaches the band and I'd be delighted to help you with that. Here in Coldplaying two projects were made (the I Ran Away Project and the Coldplaying Chorus Project) and both of them reached the band (or at least Anchorman and The Oracle), so if we work together maybe your idea will reach the guys as well! [emoji1]

Welcome to Coldplaying!

Your project looks really awesome, I hope you'll be successful with getting it to the band!

I remember seeing that picture of Jonny and Will reading this small book the South American fans made for them... if they were successful with getting it to the band, maybe you will as well!

• Like 1

If you want to get obejcts to the band, either put them in front of the door at the bakery, or wait until someone of the people working there come out and ask them if they could hand your stuff over, or you bring your things to a concert and try to get in touch with the responsible people there. I fear it always comes down to meeting people in person.

Welcome to Coldplaying! [emoji6]

That's lovely and beautiful. I hope this reaches the band and I'd be delighted to help you with that. Here in Coldplaying two projects were made (the I Ran Away Project and the Coldplaying Chorus Project) and both of them reached the band (or at least Anchorman and The Oracle), so if we work together maybe your idea will reach the guys as well! [emoji1]

Thank you so so so much!!! I am so relieved and inspired now to find your appreciating support!! It was rather a lonely journey so far.. that would be awesome if the guys would get to know about it!! Thank you!!

Welcome to Coldplaying!

Your project looks really awesome, I hope you'll be successful with getting it to the band!

I remember seeing that picture of Jonny and Will reading this small book the South American fans made for them... if they were successful with getting it to the band, maybe you will as well!

Thank you deeply for your lovely inspiring words!! Yes me too I had this scenery in mind from the guys in Argentina looking at all the presents backstage. So hopefully they might have received the folders as well. I am well aware that such a tight schedule might enclose the danger of forgetting or loosing things. So hopefully the project will be reminded in one or another way now. Thank you again!!!

• Like 1

If you want to get obejcts to the band, either put them in front of the door at the bakery, or wait until someone of the people working there come out and ask them if they could hand your stuff over, or you bring your things to a concert and try to get in touch with the responsible people there. I fear it always comes down to meeting people in person.

Thank you so much for your inspiring ideas! Yes, I guess you are right, that's why I travelled to this venue in Gelsenkirchen for standing there at backstage gate. Hopefully it really worked out that the folders of my project reached the guys. Now I would love to take care that it won't get lost within this giant tour and impressions they are going through. How to revitalize it once in a while? Thank you again!

Thank you so so so much!!! I am so relieved and inspired now to find your appreciating support!! It was rather a lonely journey so far.. that would be awesome if the guys would get to know about it!! Thank you!!

And: just let me know how we could work together and what would be my part to do. I am ready for anything that would make it thrive. Thank you!!!

And: just let me know how we could work together and what would be my part to do. I am ready for anything that would make it thrive. Thank you!!! I would be very glad if I could make them aware while still being in Europe...so if it makes sense to travel to Amsterdam or Berlin I will go for it. Is there any chance to work together in a way?

Guest diogo_sg

We just have to gather as many members as possible and, together, try to figure out a way to get this amazing project to the band :)

Nice idea! well, is there any other forum place where to post it may be? or how to gather more members?

We just have to gather as many members as possible and, together, try to figure out a way to get this amazing project to the band :)

Guest diogo_sg
Nice idea! well, is there any other forum place where to post it may be? or how to gather more members?

We could advertise the project on other threads (without spamming and annoying everyone, of course) to alert other members and get ourselves noticed.

We could advertise the project on other threads (without spamming and annoying everyone, of course) to alert other members and get ourselves noticed.

I do really confess.. I am not very bright in all this social media.. how can I set it on another thread? I was several times thwarted while trying to start a new conversation and on some pages I do not see or recognize where to start a new thread... do you have any proposals?

Guest diogo_sg
I do really confess.. I am not very bright in all this social media.. how can I set it on another thread? I was several times thwarted while trying to start a new conversation and on some pages I do not see or recognize where to start a new thread... do you have any proposals?

Just post something on another thread like you do on this one. A short advertisment, maybe :)

Guest diogo_sg
Well my dear, now I posted my project at two other threads and they were deleted. So seems not to be such a good idea.. :/

Huh?! That's weird. Sorry [emoji53]

hi, no I received 2 messages today at around 12.30pm that my shorter threads were deleted because of spamming. may be I should start only one more threat with same title or post two threads with different titles? what a pitty..

Maybe there was a technical problem? I didn't see any of your posts...
  • Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Any other idea? may be to post it only once somewhere else again, instead of twice?

and what does it mean this purple little spyglass beside my threat??

Were your posts long?

Hmm, I don't know what it means "long"...it was half as long as my first post ("please support AHFOD project" at forum coldplay live 2016) and postet it yesterday in forum "How we see the world" as "AHFOD workshop" with some extra quotes kindly asking if one more thread is possible...but it obviously got deleted ..only this time I didn't receive any message from admin about deletion.. so I don't know how to make more people aware of it any more

the tweets at twitter I sent to colplaying did not work really well neither.. there my profilname is "Landartista"

Were your posts long?

Guest diogo_sg
Hmm, I don't know what it means "long"...it was half as long as my first post ("please support AHFOD project" at forum coldplay live 2016) and postet it yesterday in forum "How we see the world" as "AHFOD workshop" with some extra quotes kindly asking if one more thread is possible...but it obviously got deleted ..only this time I didn't receive any message from admin about deletion.. so I don't know how to make more people aware of it any more

the tweets at twitter I sent to colplaying did not work really well neither.. there my profilname is "Landartista"

Oh okay. I'm going to try posting something myself [emoji4]