✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams (MC01 Edit)

Hi everyone.

A Head Full of Dreams is already over 6 months old. And as we all know from listening to the album for six months straight, it has it's problems. Namely, the flow and tracklist. A couple of months ago, a user on the Coldplay subreddit posted an alternate tracklist. I really prefered this tracklist to the original, but it didn't work well in the sense of interludes and whatnot. So, I decided to remake the album in full. Using the re-made tracklist, and 3 months of hard-work and relistening, I finally have finished A Head Full of Dreams - MC01 Edit.

eyrdNBz.jpg

I've worked really hard and this is my first big project like this and I'm very proud of it. Here's the tracklist:

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Adventure of a Lifetime

3. Birds

4. Fun

5. Everglow

6. Army of One

7. Hymn for the Weekend

8. Kaleidoscope

9. Amazing Day

10. Miracles

11. Up&Up

12. Colour Spectrum

And here's the link: [MEDIA=soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-5033747/coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams-albummc01-edit-full[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/user-5033747/coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams-albummc01-edit-full

PLEASE give me any possible feedback you have. This is my first thread on these forums also, so just let me know if I've broken any rules (which I don't think I have) or if I put this in the wrong place.

Finally, although I think all of us have bought the album, please don't steal this. Not for me, but for Coldplay. I used a legally purchased CD-copy of A Head Full of Dreams, and I am making zero profit off of this. I don't ever intend to make money, I just wanted to share this with you because someone else might enjoy it. Thank you, and enjoy!

• Like 1

This. is. really. good. The beginning radio tuning sound fits really well. I like how you put the bird noises at the end of "Birds" even though "Fun" was the next song. The XMTS alternative was very nice too. Chris talking at the end of "Amazing Day" reveals more of the purpose behind the album. The "Miracles" addition is awesome and really fits right into the album. I'm not great at assessing the flow from one song to the next, but to my ears it sounds wonderful! Overall I think it's perfect :). I might even listen to this over the original LOL. Well done!

One tiny thing I want to point is that there might need to be a slightly longer gap between "AHFOD" and "AOAL" but maybe that's just me.

Also I believe this thread belongs in the Multimedia forum. (Get to work, mods!)

:)

• Like 1