✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

confetti a head full of dreams

Hi

i am wondering what confetti shapes, colour etc was used for the recent tour and if you can buy it from public sale. thank you

I think there were stars and birds from what i could make out in Manchester, the breeze went the other way on the night so none floated to me.You can't buy it from a public sale. I tried getting some after the gig but a jobsworth steward wouldn't let me on the pitch. :/ I'm hoping someone will be selling some on ebay but no luck so far. :(

i work with the response team at wembley and when i went to get some it was all soggy and wet i got someone getting the birds it just i cant find out what the material the clear shiny stars were made out of. once i get my birds in next month ill send u some for free if you can just cover cost of postage

• Like 1

i work with the response team at wembley and when i went to get some it was all soggy and wet i got someone getting the birds it just i cant find out what the material the clear shiny stars were made out of. once i get my birds in next month ill send u some for free if you can just cover cost of postage

That would be great, thanks!