✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris liked #AHFODproject claim

Hi dear coldplaying family,

I made so many efforts to make Coldplay aware of my #AHFODproject and look what happened:

1. I went all the way to Gelsenkirchen 1st of June just for standing many hours at the backstage gate and fortunately some wonderful tourangels brought my presentation folders backstage to the band

2. a lovely and incredible supporting fan from this platform brought my project concept to Coldplays letterbox in London

3. I flew all the way to Berlin a few days ago and tried to hand over my presentation folder to Will and Guy passing the backstage gate and reading very carefully my poster, but the driver wouldnt stop. So a most lovely other concert visitor gave me an entrance ticket she had over and I managed to come first row at stage C. Here I showed Chris my poster about #AHFODproject with #AHFODcompass and after reading it he was pointing to me and said: "This is very beautiful!" look here:

Please dear coldplaying fans and family: I know, my heart knows, that not only Chris would love this project, please help me now, to make sure, that the Band really receives and notices it! It is made out of their lyrics combined with specific exercises for vivid experience of the messages of the songs. AHFODlyrics in this process empower young people to live their talents and dreams for unfolding their inner diamond. This is the way the Band would have huge impacat in uniting this world from heart to heart even beyond the musical realm.

Please: if anyone of you is going to meet Coldplay soon or if anyone of you has Phil's direct contact for presenting them this #AHFODproject please contact me. This project would be for the benefit of all young people worldwide, for our peace and freedom which is more and more struggling.

Look at Chris how often meanwhile he takes flags during the concert from countries in which sad and cruel things are happening. Please support my mission, as this project is my contribution for more love in this world by presenting it to Coldplay. I am ready to go to US in their break between US tour and Australia for talking about it if there is any chance to make an appointment.

Please if someone of you has further ideas let me know.

Thank you all so much!!!

In love and gratitude

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg

If I went to a concert, I'd absolutely help you with this awesome project. Unfortunately I'm not, at least not this year. So sorry.

But I wish you lots of luck and Love! :D

What is exactly the project is about?

It is a workshop for young people on talents and dreams with #AHFODlyrics. Normally young graduates are used to accomplish knowledge, to fit into systems but hardly know what their precious diamond is about. The #AHFODcompass is a specific order of an process of enhancing awareness by which the lyrics become entry points to inner truth, beauty and wisdom.

You may look here my first post: http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-support-ahfod-project.107151/

Thank you!!

I think it has something to do with therapy and children involving Coldplay's music. I THINK :thinking:

c

Yes,nearly right )) it is meant for all young beings worldwide, where ever they live or come from. I want to support Coldplay in uniting this world with my kind of work as trainer and coach for personality development and life management. It is about enhancing awareness of your inner diamond and your unique mission / contribution into this world according to your inherent talents and dreams. The pure heart is universal no matter which culture you are from.

I think it has something to do with therapy and children involving Coldplay's music. I THINK :thinking:

I am really inexperienced with social media platforms... how can I send private messages to someone? for example to you?

It is a workshop for young people on talents and dreams with #AHFODlyrics. Normally young graduates are used to accomplish knowledge, to fit into systems but hardly know what their precious diamond is about. The #AHFODcompass is a specific order of an process of enhancing awareness by which the lyrics become entry points to inner truth, beauty and wisdom.

You may look here my first post: http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-support-ahfod-project.107151/

Thank you!!

Ann,

We are kindred spirits, as I have a similar background. What you are doing is astounding. I'm eager to learn more and to help. I have a field ticket in B in 7/23 at Soldier Field in Chicago. I'll be supporting the I Ran Away project and could promote yours too. PM me.

• Like 3

Ann,

We are kindred spirits, as I have a similar background. What you are doing is astounding. I'm eager to learn more and to help. I have a field ticket in B in 7/23 at Soldier Field in Chicago. I'll be supporting the I Ran Away project and could promote yours too. PM me.

Hi dear Sue,

thank you so much for your lovely offer! Unfortunately I do not know how to send a pm...how do I manage? it's a shame I know...but I am not very experienced in this kind of social media stuff