✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just wanted to say thanks....

Tebbin Salvesen

To all of you! I just turned 66, yep I'm just an old fat guy with music in his heart that he can't seem to get out to his exterior. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU all to every one of you for your music! It gives a cynical old geezer hope for the world. I realize you will never see this but I needed to get it out of my heart and in to the vast either that is the world today. Thank you very much for giving me hope to the future and I personally hope to see one of your live performances before I cash in my chips. Please don't let the world disturb the brilliant synergy you all have as it takes all of you to create the BRILLIANT music that you do! This is from the heart and fiber of my soul.

THANK YOU!

• Like 15

To all fofyou! I just turned 66, yep I'm just an old fat guy with music in his heart that he can't seem to get out to his exterior. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU all to every one of you for your music! It gives a cynical old geezer hope for the world. I realize you will never see this but I needed to get it out of my heart and in to the vast either that is the world today. Thank you very much for giving me hope to the future and I personally hope to see one of your live performances before I cash in my chips. Please don't let the world disturb the brilliant synergy you all have as it take all of you to create the BRILLIANT music that you do! This is from the heart and fiber of my soul.

THANK YOU!

This is the nicest thing I have ever read. I feel the same way but I'm young though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

To all fofyou! I just turned 66, yep I'm just an old fat guy with music in his heart that he can't seem to get out to his exterior. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU all to every one of you for your music! It gives a cynical old geezer hope for the world. I realize you will never see this but I needed to get it out of my heart and in to the vast either that is the world today. Thank you very much for giving me hope to the future and I personally hope to see one of your live performances before I cash in my chips. Please don't let the world disturb the brilliant synergy you all have as it take all of you to create the BRILLIANT music that you do! This is from the heart and fiber of my soul.

THANK YOU!

Phew - what a relief to know I'm not the only 'older' Coldplayer. ( but remember - a lady never tells her age ).

Don't let anything stop you from getting to a concert - it will knock years off your age ! I promise. I've been to 4 gigs, 2 recent AHFOD gigs, the 2nd one I was on my feet for 5 hours and my back was killing me BUT it was the best thing ever. CP have given me a whole new outlook on life over the past few years and I feel like a teenager again !

Don't ever give up ! Keep on chatting here and you'll be surrounded by amazing people from all over the world. :gossip:

• Like 2

THANK YOU!

Welcome to Coldplaying and I hope you will see them live one day !