✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confessions of a Coldplayer

42Escapist

Hi everyone! I've noticed that a few other message boards have threads like this one so I figured I'd create once here as well. Ok, there's already a thread for this: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/confessions-thread-1-0.12094/page-73 but it hasn't been touched in 8 years. :P So mods, feel free to merge this thread with that one if you so desire, but for now I just want to start over.

Anyways... the point of this thread is similar to the Don't Let It Break Your Heart! thread. This is a safe place for you to just let things off your chest, no matter how silly or trivial they may be. Just make sure they are safe to discuss according to the forum rules. So no NSFW posts here or anything of that sort, ok? ;) And be kind and respectful to others. :)

My first confession is that I once ratted out a friend for doing something terrible and very illegal and got them in major trouble for it. I had the choice to be loyal to my friend but I knew it would be best for them to face the consequences of their actions.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...