✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favorite Coldplay live moment?

42Escapist

Hi everyone. :) What are all your favorite moments from the Coldplay concerts you've attended or watched a video of???

I enjoyed a lot of moments from my first concert, but there are three that really stuck out for me. The first one was seeing the Xylobands light up the field during the songs, especially Charlie Brown. The second one was the moment during Fix You when the song really kicked into high gear.

The best moment of them all though, and one that I will remember for a lifetime, was the moment that Chris Martin made eye contact with me. I didn't film that moment or take a photo because I was too busy dancing. :dance: But I was able to find the moment in the broadcast. I had made a big sign that said "Believe in love" and held it for most of the concert. I managed to scoot a little closer to the stage as the show went on and by A Sky Full Of Stars, I wasn't too close and I was off to the side but I was much closer than before. I had been singing along all night so my voice was shot, but myself and a few people next to me all screamed "CHRIS!!!!!!!!" as loud as we could toward the end of ASFOS. Look at what happened next from 3:39 to 3:42 in the video:

HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT US WHEN HE DID THAT. :D

• Like 4

• 11 months later...

My favorite was actually just the other day when Chris stopped in the middle of Charlie Brown and told everyone to put their phones away (for that one song) so everyone could dance instead of standing still and recording.

As for last year's tour, my favorite would have been when Chris brought Michael J. Fox on stage and the band played Johnny B. Goode with him