✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

In my place, at last !

Eireannach

Hi everyone!

I just discovered this website a few hours ago and decided to sign in and to give it a go. Here are some information about me and my love for Coldplay :

Who are you ? Eireannach is my nickname, I am a 26 years old French trainee teacher who just moved in UK, Coldplay's motherland.

How did you discover Coldplay ? Quite by chance, to be honest. I was channel-hopping in the morning, right before going to the university. I ended up on a music clips channel and heard Viva La Vida for the first time. This is the first song in my life who gave me real goosebumps at the first listening. From this day I started to look at other Coldplay songs and I found out I knew and liked few of them without knowing it was actually from them.

How much of a fan are you ? I would not say that I am the number one fan but Coldplay is definitely my favourite band. 80% of the songs I am listening are from them, even if I don't listen to music all the time. I've not been to any of their concerts yet but I will definitely go someday!

When and where do you listen to Coldplay ? Most of the time, I listen to them at night while I'm procrastinating in my bed or while I'm wandering in a crowded city.

Any favourite songs ? I love many of them but if I had to choose three of them, I'd say Shiver, The Hardest Part & Ink.

What are you doing here ? I don't know what I can bring to the community but you can definitely bring me a lot. I want to know more about the songs I've been listening for years and see how you guys are feeling about them. In my everyday life, nobody likes Coldplay as much as I do and I can't really share my thoughts with anybody. I hope I'll be able to do it here.

What else do you listen to ? I listen to more or less everything, but I do really like Queen, Daft Punk and Stromae. I also have a little guilty pleasure for Disney songs, but Ush ! Do not say anything.

Other hobbies ? Netflix binge-watching, travelling and learning new languages. And most of all, procrastinating.

Thank you for reading my presentation and see you in other posts !

b7xYf6zYxbsLS.gif

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone!

I just discovered this website a few hours ago and decided to sign in and to give it a go. Here are some information about me and my love for Coldplay :

Who are you ? Eireannach is my nickname, I am a 26 years old French trainee teacher who just moved in UK, Coldplay's motherland.

How did you discover Coldplay ? Quite by chance, to be honest. I was channel-hopping in the morning, right before going to the university. I ended up on a music clips channel and heard Viva La Vida for the first time. This is the first song in my life who gave me real goosebumps at the first listening. From this day I started to look at other Coldplay songs and I found out I knew and liked few of them without knowing it was actually from them.

How much of a fan are you ? I would not say that I am the number one fan but Coldplay is definitely my favourite band. 80% of the songs I am listening are from them, even if I don't listen to music all the time. I've not been to any of their concerts yet but I will definitely go someday!

When and where do you listen to Coldplay ? Most of the time, I listen to them at night while I'm procrastinating in my bed or while I'm wandering in a crowded city.

Any favourite songs ? I love many of them but if I had to choose three of them, I'd say Shiver, The Hardest Part & Ink.

What are you doing here ? I don't know what I can bring to the community but you can definitely bring me a lot. I want to know more about the songs I've been listening for years and see how you guys are feeling about them. In my everyday life, nobody likes Coldplay as much as I do and I can't really share my thoughts with anybody. I hope I'll be able to do it here.

What else do you listen to ? I listen to more or less everything, but I do really like Queen, Daft Punk and Stromae. I also have a little guilty pleasure for Disney songs, but Ush ! Do not say anything.

Other hobbies ? Netflix binge-watching, travelling and learning new languages. And most of all, procrastinating.

Thank you for reading my presentation and see you in other posts !

b7xYf6zYxbsLS.gif

Love this gif! Do you have an address for it? I can't copy and send for some reason. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1