✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Halloween Outfit DIY Ideas and Help

ARushOfBuckin

Hey everyone! Halloween is near, and I have planned to go as either Guy from 2012 or Chris from this era (2016.) I do need help though! I'm just in love with the outfits, and my mom and I love DIY stuff!

For the Guy outfit, I have a jacket like his, but I'm wondering how can I make my own patches that he had on his jacket? Also, any ideas on how to customize some shoes like the ones he wore? I do have a shirt with 'CK' (for Car Kids) on it, a jacket (that's green) that is just like his, and some neat pants. So now I just need help to decorate the jacket with patches and maybe some other things that would look cool. Here's some picture examples of what I'm looking for. First 2 pics are the patches he has. Any way to DIY? Last pic are his shoes, I'm looking for a way to bend my shoes like that (I have some that are the same.)

[ATTACH=full]6202[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6203[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6205[/ATTACH]

If I don't go as Guy, I'll go as Chris from this era (because his outfit is just super cool!) I have nothing really to build off of, but I'm looking to do something like his Superbowl Outfit. Ideas, suggestions? I'd appreciate them!

[ATTACH=full]6206[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6207[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6208[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6209[/ATTACH]

For the patches you can Google 'design your own patch' and you'll find some pages where you just have to have a picture that you want on your patch and voilà :)

I think you can wear normal black shoes with/without a patch because no one really looks at them. But if you want to pump them up a bit maybe use a dark yellow and dark green spray paint, but I'm not sure if it'll look nice.

• Like 2