✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[HELP] Can you help me finding the Coldplay song?

Larsjee10

Dear Coldplay fans, I have specially created an account on this forum to get help from you. I am a big Coldplay fan and have been to the AHFOD concert in Amsterdam last summer. It was amazing. Next to that, I often listen to Coldplay live concerts on Youtube. Now here's the thing, I remember one song where Chris sings something like "The world starts screaming, the hands go up, the world starts screaming, the hands go up" while the rest of the band is playing the song, as Chris can do best (talking to the public on the melody of the song). I cannot figure out which song this is, and I cannot find the specific concert either.

So Coldplay fans, do you know which song/concert it is?

Dear Coldplay fans, I have specially created an account on this forum to get help from you. I am a big Coldplay fan and have been to the AHFOD concert in Amsterdam last summer. It was amazing. Next to that, I often listen to Coldplay live concerts on Youtube. Now here's the thing, I remember one song where Chris sings something like "The world starts screaming, the hands go up, the world starts screaming, the hands go up" while the rest of the band is playing the song, as Chris can do best (talking to the public on the melody of the song). I cannot figure out which song this is, and I cannot find the specific concert either.

So Coldplay fans, do you know which song/concert it is?

Yeah that's definetly Birds. It could be a number of concerts but if it's on youtube you watched it then its possibly the performance at Glastonbury here from June or the Rose Bowl performance already linked in the replies :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ucty98MPE

Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ucty98MPE