✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Safety measures for Vienna, clutch purse?

Hi. If anyone here attended the Munich or Lyon concert, did they let you in with a small purse/handbag/clutch purse not bigger then 20 x 15cm?

So i know to plan what to take with me to the Vienna concert, it would help a lot.

Thank you :)

Sent from my LG-H840 using Coldplaying mobile app

I attended Munich. At the last minute they changed it from "tiny bags allowed" to "no bags allowed" - hence the chaos began to unfold.

Austria has the same rules as Germany, so I would at most try it with a tiny belly purse (those are officially still allowed i think). But be prepared to throw it away in the worst case if you don't wanna lose time at the gates. Good luck !

• Like 1

I attended Munich. At the last minute they changed it from "tiny bags allowed" to "no bags allowed" - hence the chaos began to unfold.

Austria has the same rules as Germany, so I would at most try it with a tiny belly purse (those are officially still allowed i think). But be prepared to throw it away in the worst case if you don't wanna lose time at the gates. Good luck !

Thank you for your reply!

if i may bother you a little further, just to be sure, the purse i am having is a little bigger then a woman's wallet, it just has bigger pockets so i can fit my phone, spare phone battery, money, ID card and some tissues in it. It is basically a wallet, so if they take it i can't put my money anywhere else...

How do you think it will go based on your experience there?

Thank you in advance.

20170610_182051.thumb.jpg.089d0a33301a1f64d785a1dd33475df5.jpg

Thank you for your reply!

if i may bother you a little further, just to be sure, the purse i am having is a little bigger then a woman's wallet, it just has bigger pockets so i can fit my phone, spare phone battery, money, ID card and some tissues in it. It is basically a wallet, so if they take it i can't put my money anywhere else...

How do you think it will go based on your experience there?

Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't risk it. This doesn't always go by logic. I know your bag is small but it's not a belly/waist purse, it looks like a handbag to me. You never know, if they strictly adhere to the word they will not let it through. They did not generally let this kind of bag through. I would go for something like this that literally is around your waist: https://www.google.de/?gws_rd=ssl#q=g%C3%BCrteltasche

• Like 1

Another idea..... I'm planning to put my phone and (collector) ticket on a lanyard round my neck. Wear something with pockets for cash and tissues. If weather looks bad, plastic poncho could be a problem... best wear it !

I'll be interested to read what others recommend.

• Like 1