✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD tour idea! :)

Michelle 13

Clocks.jpg.aa86f2e10364712832fc260b77759469.jpg Hello, I am really excited to go to my first Coldplay show ever on October 8th in San Diego and it makes me soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) So here's my idea: Remember the story of the 19-year old guy who played the piano in Munich? Or the 29-year old man of the wheelchair who played the harmonica? Well... I can't see. I'm blind practically since birth and I've been playing the piano for 10 years since I was 7. So my dream is for them to let me play clocks on stage at my concert, I've been practicing so hard. Me and a friend made this creative sign with the question may I play clocks on 10 08 17? But I'm at the very back of the stadium so they won't see me if I take it. I've started a friendship with Debs Wild, the Oracle, to eventually present her my Project to see if she can help me pass it along. But in case that doesn't work, what other things should I try as an alternative? I really want to try to succeed because if I never try I'll never know! :D Thank you so much for your help <3

[ATTACH=full]7166[/ATTACH] Hello, I am really excited to go to my first Coldplay show ever on October 8th in San Diego and it makes me soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) So here's my idea: Remember the story of the 19-year old guy who played the piano in Munich? Or the 29-year old man of the wheelchair who played the harmonica? Well... I can't see. I'm blind practically since birth and I've been playing the piano for 10 years since I was 7. So my dream is for them to let me play clocks on stage at my concert, I've been practicing so hard. Me and a friend made this creative sign with the question may I play clocks on 10 08 17? But I'm at the very back of the stadium so they won't see me if I take it. I've started a friendship with Debs Wild, the Oracle, to eventually present her my Project to see if she can help me pass it along. But in case that doesn't work, what other things should I try as an alternative? I really want to try to succeed because if I never try I'll never know! :D Thank you so much for your help <3

Hi and welcome to Coldplaying ! :) I love your idea but I have to warn you that this unfortunately a proposal with very low success chances.

All the songs where people from the audience came on stage were on one of the smaller stages, mostly the B-stage. Clocks is a song with a huge lasershow played on the main stage. Also, Clocks is the one song in the AHFOD Tour setlist where Chris is not actually singing live, but lip-syncing to a recording - so everything they plac has to be perfectly in sync, they cannot risk the playback track being exposed because of something falling out of sync. I'm really sorry to say, but no way that they would bring someone from the audience onto the main stage for this song. :(

I would suggest you to try for another song. Look at the setlists and look at the songs that are usually being played at the B-stage (Always In My Head, Magic, Princess of China, Everglow) or C-Stage (In My Place, Don't Panic,....) and pick one of these. Make a sign that states your message in big letters (your current sign is nicely designed but is probably very difficult for them to read at a distance, the message needs to be much bigger and ideally not circular).

Good luck !

• Like 1