✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

B sides?

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but after buying Kaleidoscope the other day, I got on ITunes and bought every b side they had. For some reason though, they did not have them all. They were missing:

All Your Friends

Ghost Story

Gravity

Sleeping Sun

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Death Will Never Conquer

and How You See the World version 1

Is there anybody that has these and would be willing to send me a Dropbox link? I'm new to Coldplay songs not on albums and can't believe how some of them didn't make the cut!

hey, welcome aboard.

take a look here.

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?forums/albums-b-sides-singles-eps-unreleased.83/

i dont know for certain if all the links work, but give it a try first.

Okay. Yeah I went there first and was amazed at what I saw. But I was at work so I couldn't try to d/l. Then i saw how old it was and read the last few pages where they said most of the links were dead.

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but after buying Kaleidoscope the other day, I got on ITunes and bought every b side they had. For some reason though, they did not have them all. They were missing:

All Your Friends

Ghost Story

Gravity

Sleeping Sun

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Death Will Never Conquer

and How You See the World version 1

Is there anybody that has these and would be willing to send me a Dropbox link? I'm new to Coldplay songs not on albums and can't believe how some of them didn't make the cut!

I once uploaded a B-side folder for some other people, I think most of the songs you mention should be in there. Will send you a PM with that link.