✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I made a little movie!

Call me adventurous or over the top, but I created a video (short film?) of my still photos and video clips from the Chicago concert my 9-year-old daughter and I went to with her best friend in August. It's set to Coldplay live music, mostly actual audio clips from the Chicago show. You'll see the girls making rhinestone Flower of Life t-shirts to wear, traveling to Chicago by train, taking a rickshaw to Soldier Field, meeting up with @iamsue before the show, clips throughout the concert, and heading home the next day. My favorite part of this is the look of pure joy on the girls' faces during the concert, and isn't that what a Coldplay concert is all about? Please check it out! Hope you love it.

• Like 4

Thats amazing [emoji178]. I love the ( blurry but priceless ) pic with the girls being so happy during the show - thats the Coldplay power and magic!! And your homemade shirts are beautiful !! I also tried to get Chris ' drinking cup but it was impossible...and haha yep I kept all my xylobands [emoji6][emoji7]. Amazing pic from the recycling boxes glowing after the show!!

Thx for sharing . Love from Germany [emoji178]

I also made a video of all the shows I attended this summer . Hope you like it!! ( YouTube deleted it [emoji53])

[MEDIA=vimeo]227550299[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/227550299

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Thats amazing [emoji178]. I love the ( blurry but priceless ) pic with the girls being so happy during the show - thats the Coldplay power and magic!! And your homemade shirts are beautiful !! I also tried to get Chris ' drinking cup but it was impossible...and haha yep I kept all my xylobands [emoji6][emoji7]. Amazing pic from the recycling boxes glowing after the show!!

Thx for sharing . Love from Germany [emoji178]

I also made a video of all the shows I attended this summer . Hope you like it!! ( YouTube deleted it [emoji53])

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/227550299

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

I had a lot of issues with YouTube as well. The first version i made had all album songs in it and they all got blocked for copyright infringement. I had no idea that would be a problem since I wasn't monetizing the video but it definitely was. Back to the drawing board with live recordings and a couple album songs that were allowed for use.

I checked out your video too....great pics!! Everyone having so much fun! :party:

• Like 1