✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hiii! Coldplay and friends!

Yoyoz

I have made a post on Reddit weeks ago about listening to Coldplay with other people on an online platform, personally I think it’s a great idea to communicate with people who also love Coldplay so I have decided to give it a try here as well! Original post on Reddit:

I have been a Coldplayer for years now but it’s so hard to find someone who enjoys Coldplay as much I do, majority of my friends don’t like Coldplay... or even dislike them... it’s kind of sad but I’m used to it and I respect people’s opinions. It’s a boring Thursday night with me cramming on my uni work whiles listening to Coldplay, it is chill but I feel kind of empty so I thought it would be an awesome idea to find someone (or even a group of people) who appreciates Coldplay and we can listen to it together (maybe singing to it as well? )

The way I’m going to do this is by using plug dj, an online platform that allows you to listen music with other people in real time!

The url is: https://plug.dj/coldplayyyyy

Pm me if you are interested! I don’t know how this is going to end but I think it’s very exciting! This also gives me chances to make new and Cooldplayer friends :D

Little bit about me:

20yo, Male, I’m chill and loves Coldplay

• Like 1