✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vitamins and If All Else?

Xencios

Hey guys, i was just watching (again) this video and notice that contains small parts of unknown songs of the early days of Coldplay, i was thinking that maybe are the songs Trombelese or Big Fat Noises or If All Else. Anyone can clean the audio to get more info? I know this is quite difficult but i try anyway.

And, anyone has more info about the first recording of this gig? I read somewhere that Phill have the entire concert. 20 years and nothing was leaked yet?

Sorry for my horrible english

• Like 3

Hey guys, i was just watching (again) this video and notice that contains small parts of unknown songs of the early days of Coldplay, i was thinking that maybe are the songs Trombelese or Big Fat Noises or If All Else. Anyone can clean the audio to get more info? I know this is quite difficult but i try anyway.

And, anyone has more info about the first recording of this gig? I read somewhere that Phill have the entire concert. 20 years and nothing was leaked yet?

Sorry for my horrible english

About the first song up to around 0:40, the consensus somehow is that it is So Sad. Trombelese and Big Fat Noises weren't songs but rather, as they say in the video, potential band names they were thinking of before they went with Starfish for their first gig. The second snippet from 0:40 to 1:13 - I have no idea, could either be Vitamins or If All Else. I'd tend to say If All Else because I read an interview with Nikki Rosetti (Safety EP producer) who recorded Vitamins and said it was just Chris on acoustic guitar. From 1:13 on you can hear Ode To Deodorant, which of course was leaked.

Unfortunately, neither the concert nor the other recorded tracks were ever leaked.

• Like 1

From 0.40 untill 0.59 sounds something different. In fact is similar to Paranoid Android by Radiohead, i read somewhere they played a cover by these years. If is not a Radiohead cover i have no idea what could it be

Update: compare the sound of this video (3.17) with Coldplay's 0:40). Probably is not a Radiohead cover but is almost the same riff

From 0.59 till 1.13 you can hear something we never heard before, i'm sure that is part of Vitamins or If All Else.

From 0.40 untill 0.59 sounds something different. In fact is similar to Paranoid Android by Radiohead, i read somewhere they played a cover by these years. If is not a Radiohead cover i have no idea what could it be

Update: compare the sound of this video (3.17) with Coldplay's 0:40). Probably is not a Radiohead cover but is almost the same riff

From 0.59 till 1.13 you can hear something we never heard before, i'm sure that is part of Vitamins or If All Else.

It doesn't sound like the same riff to me at all. Also, a PA cover wasn't on the setlist of this gig. I think this could really be a snippet of If All Else.