✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New on here, hey folks :)

Marley Blandford

Hey guys!

First time I've ever joined a place like this, but I have read through countless threads on here over the years, I feel that it's time haha. Feel free to say hey!

My name's Marley, I'm 23 and from Portsmouth in the UK. Even though I was only 5 & 7 when Coldplay released their first two albums, they instantly fascinated me from a young age when my Dad played them in the car and I started playing piano around the same time, so I straight away started trying to play all of their songs by ear.

Album after album as I grew up, they surprised me each time with their consistency of creating quality music, with the live performances becoming more & more energetic and passionate. They gave me these "goosebumps" moments upon first listens every single time around, and they still manage to pull it off now. 18 years as a solid fan, and still nothing has quite influenced me or inspired me as much as the guys have.

It's because of Coldplay that I now do music as a job. I've been on tour with some of my favourite artists (Matt Cardle, Lawson, Christina Perri) and performed on BBC One playing piano. I taught myself to sing and play guitar when Viva La Vida came out and I saw them play for the first time. I work as an artist, and also as a session pianist and guitarist and have been playing on a lot of different records. Absolutely loving it, and I owe it to Coldplay's music in all honesty for the powerful yet steady inspiration through my life. My YouTube was pretty much " Coldplay covers central" at one point haha. And I love seeing everyone else's stories on how they were introduced to the band and how it's inspired them!

Sending all the best to everyone :)

-Marley

• Like 7

Hey there,

I was just thinking how out-of-date the whole forum experience is nowadays after seeing Coldplaying has a Discord server. It's good to see this forum still alive after all these years though.

Coldplay definitely influenced me to pick up a few instruments as well just to mess about, but I couldnt imagine taking it as far as you have! Very impressive, im sure the rest of us would like to see your channel.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I like Coldplay and decided to cover Adventure of a Lifetime in a hard rock style! It came out pretty interesting! Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, I know some places frown upon promoting stuff so if that's the case please let me know :) otherwise, enjoy!

Aaron

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I like Coldplay and decided to cover Adventure of a Lifetime in a hard rock style! It came out pretty interesting! Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, I know some places frown upon promoting stuff so if that's the case please let me know :) otherwise, enjoy!

Aaron

Hello and welcome to this forum!

• Like 1