✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Piano Sound Demo

Xylobryte7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've just picked up a Kawai MP7SE for the band. It's a heck of a bit of kit. What sound have you found works best? We were using the Kawai EX Pro from AcousticSamples before through mainstage but now we have the MP7SE we want to find something as close to the current sound as possible. We used it for the first time at a festival last weekend but didn't get much chance in soundcheck to run through the different sounds.

We've just picked up a Kawai MP7SE for the band. It's a heck of a bit of kit. What sound have you found works best? We were using the Kawai EX Pro from AcousticSamples before through mainstage but now we have the MP7SE we want to find something as close to the current sound as possible. We used it for the first time at a festival last weekend but didn't get much chance in soundcheck to run through the different sounds.

2B- EX Studio Grand is what I use in my demo. I change it to bright setting 1. I found 3D- Studio Grand is the same samples from the Kawai MP9000. Also use bright setting 1 for it. That way you can use either sound.