✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You Guitar Sound

Xylobryte7

Messing around in GarageBand with the multitrack and want to try to replicate live version in an instrumental. I cannot play guitar, but have tried to use my keyboard to play the guitar parts. Anyone know of a way to make it sound more like the liver version? It'd be much appreciated.

Messing around in GarageBand with the multitrack and want to try to replicate live version in an instrumental. I cannot play guitar, but have tried to use my keyboard to play the guitar parts. Anyone know of a way to make it sound more like the liver version? It'd be much appreciated.

Do you have Omnisphere ?

Jonny uses 2 separate delays both set with different delay times to get the sound at the end of Fix You. I use a combination of my TC Electronic D-Two rack delay and a second delay from a Line6 M5 to achive the sound live. I can't remember what delay times I have them set to off the top of my head though but I could have a look next time I've got a show.

Jonny uses 2 separate delays both set with different delay times to get the sound at the end of Fix You. I use a combination of my TC Electronic D-Two rack delay and a second delay from a Line6 M5 to achive the sound live. I can't remember what delay times I have them set to off the top of my head though but I could have a look next time I've got a show.

Not sure how I could do that with my keyboard lol