✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First meeting In London / Coldplay fans united

Shreya1975

Hi everyone,

So my friend Pauline and I have started a Go Fund Me Campaign as we would like to meet each other in person for the first time.

We've been friends for over two years now and we met through Instagram for our mutual love of Coldplay. We regularly Skype and message each other frequently on Instagram and WhatsApp.

We haven't been able to meet each other since Pauline lives in Germany and I'm currently in India and due to our financial constraints it hasn't been possible...

It's been more than a month since this campaign began and we've received €860 and we're halfway there to our goal of €1700.

We've set our goal of €1700 as this includes our flight tickets to London and our hotel/ hostel stay.

It would mean the world to the both of us if this campaign and dream of ours come true...

For more information about us and to donate to our campaign, please visit our go fund me page at : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

You can also follow us on Instagram on the following handles :

@Pauline.25.3

@Shreya1975

@coldplayfansunited

IMG_20190925_142925.thumb.jpg.0338aa507819e04bf0c87ed37e13ee93.jpg

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update... We've reached €900!

We're getting closer and closer towards our target and we would like to thank everyone of you for your love and support❤

We would not be able to to do this without you.

I cannot put into words how much Pauline and I appreciate every donation received and every time our campaign is shared.

So please continue donating and sharing our campaign as much as you can.

If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message us we'll be happy to answer them.

To donate visit: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU/share

Have an amazing day and weekend.

#Coldplay

#GoFundMe

#Campaign

#FirstMeeting

#TwoFriends

#OneGoal

#London

@Coldplay

@Pauline.25.3

@gofundme

@_4ever_coldplay_

@coldplayfansunited

IMG_20191012_020249_309.thumb.jpg.7b7fd8e6c06656c325df33e0c49969bd.jpg

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Just a status update on our campaign...

We're extremely close to reaching €1000!

I cannot begin to tell you how much Pauline and I appreciate your support and donations received so far!

Thankyou so much for everything so far! We're one step closer to reaching our Campaign goal and realizing our dream of meeting each other

So please continue to donate and share our campaign as much as you can.

Have an amazing day and week ❤

To donate please visit : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

#Coldplay

#GoFundMe

#Campaign

#FirstMeeting

#TwoFriends

#OneGoal

#London

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

It's been exactly two months since we started our campaign and we're so incredibly happy that we've reached £1000 out of our goal of £1700

Thank you so much for all of your support and donations received so far!

This means so much to Pauline and I and we're keeping our fingers crossed that we're able to reach our goal of £1700 so that we can make this dream of ours come true...

Please continue donating and sharing our campaign on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Tumblr YouTube and any other social media that you can.

it means the world to us that we have such amazing family and friends!

To donate visit : https://www.gofundme.com/f/ColdplayFU

Have an amazing day!

#Coldplay

#TwoMonths

#GoFundMe

#London

#FirstMeeting

#Dream

#Goal

#Target

@Coldplay

@Pauline.25.3

@_4ever_coldplay_

@gofundme

@lovebuttonorg

@coldplayfansunited

_20191020_192004.thumb.jpg.6350da795d370b48f2f3063c6bfd1fe9.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted an update on this thread...

I'm so happy to tell you that we reached €1100!

We're so incredibly grateful and can't thank you enough for sharing our story and for helping us reach our goal by donating towards our campaign ❤

Our campaign is still open so please continue sharing and donating as much as you can ❤

It would mean the world to the both of us.

Have an amazing day and a wonderful week ahead ☀

-Shreya

IMG_20200209_225448_738.thumb.jpg.9aa764109d4171b73ef256f9d559daa2.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone ?
Hope you're doing well and are staying safe.

It's been a while since an update regarding our campaign was posted so here's the latest :

We've raised €1130 so far of our goal of €1700!

Thank you so much to everyone who made a donation. it means the world to us.

Our plans to meet during the month of July has been postponed due to the pandemic of Covid 19.

We've been waiting for July for a while and were looking forward to meeting each other but we didn't want to take a chance to book tickets after reviewing the current situation across the globe.

At this time we would like to thank each and every one of you for your donations, love and support towards us and the campaign. ️We can't tell you how much it means to the both of us. 

Once it is safe to travel and the situation with Covid 19 is under control we will look at a week when we can travel and realise this dream. 

For any information regarding us, our story and our campaign the information is available on our Go Fund Me page.

If you would like to make a donation you can do so from the following link : https://www.gofundme.com/f/coldplayfu

or visit the link in our  bio.

We will keep you posted as soon as we have any developments with our plans to travel.

Until then take care, stay safe and see you soon.

IMG_20200719_025331_601.jpg