February 18, 200422 yr i need some lyrics! making songs is easy to me but lyrics isnt, as i am not in a band and are totally solo i need some help! No lyrics that have been used eg God put a smile upon my face
February 18, 200422 yr i think the best part about making a song is coming up with your own lyrics, that way you know its your own. im sure alot of people could help you but im aslo sure you could come up with your own lyrics if you tried hard enough and they would work for you, good luck.
February 18, 200422 yr I think your best bet is to make up some rap lyrics, including the words "biatch," "hoe," etc.
February 18, 200422 yr yeah usually when you're writing a song, the only way it's gonna have a possitive result is if it's about something that's important to you or what you're feeling at the time :)
February 18, 200422 yr :P I tried to write a song before.... didn't work out too well considering I don't play guitar. :P :embarrased:
February 18, 200422 yr yeah, I agree w/the guys...plus if we tell you some "lyrics" we are gonna have to sue you :lol: :lol: :lol: :D ;)
February 21, 200422 yr Walkin out of the door I'm on my way can't ya tell me just where I'm goin? Operational skills could you gimme a clue, what to do cuz my minds in motion.... I can't remember the rest.. good song though :P Smashmouth However you could always quote part of The Divine Comedy. The whole thing rhymes. I am the way into a city of woe I am the way to a forsaken people I am the way into eternal sorrow Sacred justice moved my architect I was raised here by divine omnipotence, Primordial love, and ultimate intellect Only those elements time cannot wear Can stand before me, and beyond time I stand Abandon hope, all ye who enter here
Create an account or sign in to comment