✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

did anyone see the MJ documentary last night?

Hicksy

it was REALLY strange but probably one of the best documentaries I have seen on a musician.

he is a VERY strange guy but in a way you can kinda see why... some of it made me uncomfortable - especially the way he seemed so childish - its really odd to see behind a mask of a performer (no pun intended), if you like this kind of stuff I also highly recommend "In Bed With Madonna" and "Meeting People is Easy" (radiohead).

Coldplay really need to do something at some stage - or do you think they would be a bit boring since they are all normal! :D

well he seem to had a shitty life the one i saw he was talking about his dad that used to hit him and stuff and he started crying in front of the cam and i realy felt sorry for him but then when i saw that bit of him holding his son over the balcony i mean he could have dropped him :o

He is a complete fruit loop!!! He scared me when he was feeding his youngest baby. :? I think hes a complete genius, just a wee bit loopy. I think its sad the way he has convInced himself that everyone is just 'ignorant' though. Thats all he ever bleedin said!

While were on the subject...Can anyone do the moonwalk here? 8)

He is a complete fruit loop!!! He scared me when he was feeding his youngest baby. :? I think hes a complete genius, just a wee bit loopy. I think its sad the way he has convInced himself that everyone is just 'ignorant' though. Thats all he ever bleedin said!

While were on the subject...Can anyone do the moonwalk here? 8)

I agree.....the poor baby just wanted it's milk...I would hate to be one of his kids and quite frankly if it was a regular person who parented like that the kids would have been taken into care YEARS ago!

Yeah we really believe you Michael you haven't had any surgery...BEARD!

OH and I can!...It's pips (meaning easy in posh-girl talk!)

I feel really sorry for him, but agree that he obviously is not normal. I don't think that, from what I saw (about the last 20/25 mins I think) that Martin Bashir handled the interview in the way I might have expected from a supposedly reputable journalist but then I am very picky :?

I'd definitely welcome a Coldplay documentary though, if only because the truth about Chris and Jonny might finally surface ;) :roll: