✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone knows how to distinguish genuine Safety EP?

Jiwoo

I heard the main way to recognise is font of matrix on back of cd but there are little pics of the back despite I tried to find so hard. I’d appreciate if anyone let me know how to authenticate or can compare yours with mine. 
First picture is one which is found on web and last one is same with mine.

1C002DF2-DDEA-4E21-86AC-C163C3497A47.jpeg

40DB228F-46DB-499E-9AB3-FAF50E8900F9.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Jiwoo said:

I heard the main way to recognise is font of matrix on back of cd but there are little pics of the back despite I tried to find so hard. I’d appreciate if anyone let me know how to authenticate or can compare yours with mine. 
First picture is one which is found on web and last one is same with mine.

1C002DF2-DDEA-4E21-86AC-C163C3497A47.jpeg

40DB228F-46DB-499E-9AB3-FAF50E8900F9.jpeg

I've got....bad news for you. ?

The code in the first picture is genuine. The second picture is not. The font of the code is the same as in the most common forgery of this disc.

Any way you can return it ?

7 minutes ago, I ran away said:

I've got....bad news for you. ?

The code in the first picture is genuine. The second picture is not. The font of the code is the same as in the most common forgery of this disc.

Any way you can return it ?

Thank you for comment! Seller asserted it's genuine and reassured me haha I should contact him again

5 hours ago, Jiwoo said:

Thank you for comment! Seller asserted it's genuine and reassured me haha I should contact him again

I hope you payed via PayPal or something so you can open a case with them.

May I ask if you bought this on ebay and if yes, the seller was cagamandurrio (from Spain) or luckylarryspromoshack (from UK) ? These sellers have been known to sell fake Safety EPs and fake Coldplay promos time and again.

Edited by I ran away

1 hour ago, I ran away said:

I hope you payed via PayPal or something so you can open a case with them.

May I ask if you bought this on ebay and if yes, the seller was cagamandurrio (from Spain) or luckylarryspromoshack (from UK) ? These sellers have been known to sell fake Safety EPs and fake Coldplay promos time and again.

Fortunately, I paid through PayPal and I bought it on Discogs. I’m gonna open a case following your advice! Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Jiwoo said:

Fortunately, I paid through PayPal and I bought it on Discogs. I’m gonna open a case following your advice! Thanks a lot!

I mean, try to maybe agree with the seller on returning it first.

A friend of mine bought a Safety EP once and it was fake. The seller refused to take it back. She opened a PayPal case but they don't help very much...it took months and she had to get an official document from an expert confirming the CD is fake etc etc. She did get her money back in the end though !

Edited by I ran away