✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

why is this GUY so quiet?

';'

bump

can we get back to talking about guy again :shrug: :D

now all that i've seen of coldplay i have to say he doesnt seem all that quiet now. i've been seeing more recent interviews with him finally talking.

i hated when they did that thing on much music. he never talked through out the whole show, and the camera always left him out of the shots and mostly showed chris will and jonny. even though he was sitting right next to chris i think.

ah i dont remember it could have been will :shrug:

you are really looking into this arent you? .... thats not right!!! put guy in center more!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

can we get back to talking about guy again :shrug: :D

now all that i've seen of coldplay i have to say he doesnt seem all that quiet now. i've been seeing more recent interviews with him finally talking.

i hated when they did that thing on much music. he never talked through out the whole show, and the camera always left him out of the shots and mostly showed chris will and jonny. even though he was sitting right next to chris i think.

ah i dont remember it could have been will :shrug:

you are really looking into this arent you? .... thats not right!!! put guy in center more!!

i know maybe he'll talk more if he's up front and in the center...or maybe it'll make him want to be more reserved

ah :x

i just wanna hear his voice thats all :D

yes more guy! and he should take off his sweaty shirt after the concert and throw it in the audience! i bet he's to shy :(

if i were to be that sarcastic i would get a posterboard and write take ur shirt off guy!! in big letters!! he, he! *getting ideas*

lol thats actualy not a bad idea at all! just wanna see how he would react on that! im sure he wouldnt do it though he realy seems like a shy guy to me and i dont want him to feel like a backstreetboy with their screaming fans lol!! but hey its definetly worth a try! lets go for it ;)

lol thats actualy not a bad idea at all! just wanna see how he would react on that! im sure he wouldnt do it though he realy seems like a shy guy to me and i dont want him to feel like a backstreetboy with their screaming fans lol!! but hey its definetly worth a try! lets go for it ;)

lol! ok!! ill get a huge poster board and put that... and i can be like whoo!! , and get everyone behined me p.o.ed!!aawww i fell mischevious!!!

*plans to get many piccies*

what if he wont do it?? my sister plans to buy backstage passes! ;)

it would be horrible if i did and he goes.. where you the one with the sign?? ..............................................................uhh??........................................ me?! no!

i have a new thought, wouldnt that be cool if one of the coldplay members were on this board???!!!

lol hehe we can almost swim in here haha :D come on guy take yer clothes off and swim with us hehe
guyberryman?

hehe yeah come join :D

oh my god what a nice butt hehehehe :D :twisted:

i dont think i was even looking at his but :)