✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help - Required

ECFC supporter

I am from the Exeter City Football Club Supporters Trust. An organisation working hard to prevent the demise of the the football club that we and Chris Martin support. We hope to contact Mr Martin to request his endorsement of our Trust, and I wondered if anyone on this board knew of a contact for Coldplay Press office.

With his parents living locally it would be possible for us to direct a letter through them, however if it is possible I would prefer not to intrude upon his family life.

I hope that someone is able to help.

ECFC.

My e-mail address is [email protected] (or through my profile)

You would hope that given their wealth Uri Geller and MJ would be able to help, however neither has put any money into the club and we are in real debt troubles.

Please be reassured that I will not be contacting Mr Martin with a request for money, just for support of the trust which hopes to provide the club with a secure ownership based within te community.

Thanks for your help

I thought I would bump this back up in an attempt to gain some help.

We have carefully considered who we will contact to gain support and they mostly include past players of Exeter City. However, as Coldplay fans I am sure that you will have noted in recent weeks Chris Martins public support for Exeter City in “Four-Four-Two” and his impressive support for the fair trade movement. Fair trade obviously affects the real fundamentals of working people’s lives and provides them with a more just reward for their labour. In a similar vein our football trust, albeit on an issue of less consequence at all time except Saturday afternoons, is attempting to gain a fair reward for the support and commitment of the ordinary fan of our football club.

All I would like is the address of his press office to save us writing to his parents home address.

I am from the Exeter City Football Club Supporters Trust. An organisation working hard to prevent the demise of the the football club that we and Chris Martin support. We hope to contact Mr Martin to request his endorsement of our Trust, and I wondered if anyone on this board knew of a contact for Coldplay Press office.

With his parents living locally it would be possible for us to direct a letter through them, however if it is possible I would prefer not to intrude upon his family life.

I hope that someone is able to help.

ECFC.