✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi Coldplaying looking to know... Sorry for the long post

ctrue

Me and My new Husband are big Coldplay fans (I'm not obsessive, so you may understand the story to come), before we even met but have never had the chance or money to go to one of their concerts.

We got married this year and our first dance song was Adventures of a Life Time, which I know will be a bit weird to some people but after I have posed my question for advice I will tell you the story behind it.

As our Christmas present, next year birthday presents and first anniversary present to each other we have booked tickets for the Music of the Spheres world tour at Wembley on Saturday 13th August, including hotel stay (so excited).  I would love to surprise my new husband if they would play our first dance song, does anyone know if they take requests and how to make them?

For those that wonder and I did say I would tell....The reason behind this song and why it was our first dance song may be boring to some but always makes me and my husband smile, he works in construction and demolition driving one of those size of a house machines with his radio on all day and I work from home constantly on conference calls with no radio on. When we first met a few years ago now he used to text me to tell me to put the radio on if he heard a good song but I normally couldn't.  Then one day he text to say I have heard this song and this is how you make me feel, which made me think OK I need to hear this and at the first opportunity I googled the song, well if you have ever googled Adventures of a life time it starts with a rather long video of monkey's jumping around a jungle, so I wasn't too impressed so text him back a bit confused "what I make you feel like a monkey jumping around a jungle!!" To which he replied no, no carry on listening and then I heard the words "you make me feel alive again" Which being in our middle age and him previously been married for 23 years made me feel so special and sealed the deal and now we are very happily married after just over 5 years together.

So if making requests is possible I would love any advice how to do so.  

Thank you 

Corrina xxx

• Love 2
  • Care 1

This post has made me smile ?

They did ask us to request a song for the concert we were going to by posting a video on IG and performed one of the requests at every concert on AHFOD tour.
We don't know what it is going to be like on MOTS but you could make a sign to request the song.
They'd even let quite a few couples pop the question on stage!!
 or send a request via Coldplay.com.
Good luck! 

Hope you get to hear it live.

1586189012_Screenshot2021-11-27at10_45_02.thumb.png.694ff0417045f2a5bf6a963c3fb225a3.png

On 11/27/2021 at 1:53 AM, Yasuko said:

This post has made me smile ?

They did ask us to request a song for the concert we were going to by posting a video on IG and performed one of the requests at every concert on AHFOD tour.
We don't know what it is going to be like on MOTS but you could make a sign to request the song.
They'd even let quite a few couples pop the question on stage!!
 or send a request via Coldplay.com.
Good luck! 

Hope you get to hear it live.

1586189012_Screenshot2021-11-27at10_45_02.thumb.png.694ff0417045f2a5bf6a963c3fb225a3.png

Thank you I will take a look and keep my fingers crossed.  Glad my post made you smile ?

12 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

Adventure of a Lifetime is a big stadium-friendly single, 90% sure they will play it

I hope so, thank you for your reply and giving my some hope that it will be played even if I can't make a request ?