✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Finding Coldplay 😊

Mijooly

I have a confession to make - I’m a lapsed Coldplay fan. Saw them a number of times in the early/mid 2000’s - Milan, Dublin, Bolton and Nottingham spring to mind but then kids came along and gigging stopped. Fast forward 15 years and we’re ready to go again 😊. Sat here listening to The Singles 1999-2006 on vinyl and loving it! Tickets bought for Manchester for May 31st and kids (now teenagers) are coming too!! Β 

I am after 1 standing ticket though because I never thought to get one for my 30 year old step daughter and she’d like to go too😬, but not sure how a resale would work now that tickets are all electronic??

1 hour ago, Mijooly said:

I have a confession to make - I’m a lapsed Coldplay fan. Saw them a number of times in the early/mid 2000’s - Milan, Dublin, Bolton and Nottingham spring to mind but then kids came along and gigging stopped. Fast forward 15 years and we’re ready to go again 😊. Sat here listening to The Singles 1999-2006 on vinyl and loving it! Tickets bought for Manchester for May 31st and kids (now teenagers) are coming too!! Β 

I am after 1 standing ticket though because I never thought to get one for my 30 year old step daughter and she’d like to go too😬, but not sure how a resale would work now that tickets are all electronic??

Most are digital, not sure if paper was an option.

Ticketmaster do re-sale, not sure on other vendors, but I'd be weary of purchasing too soon, as tickets haven't been produced yet.

I didn't even get tickets this time around, but not taking the risk too soon on the second market.Β 

• Like 1