✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

can you help me please ?

Varon

Infinity tickets are cheap. If I remember well, they are for €15/$15 so unless someone is starving, s/he should afford it.

Please mind that the majority of us here, I guess, are working hard to make our dreams come true. Very often it requires much effort. I saw Coldplay for the first time when I was 28 yo and not earlier. If you don't manage to buy an Infinity ticket this year, I am sure you can start saving money so that in some time you can afford to buy a ticket for a Coldplay's show, be it during this your or the next one.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:39 PM, szymixsiorek said:

Go to cinema if you can afford for live Concert 🤣

You are literally the person who ripped off fans by selling freely available Coldplay multitracks/stems for $$$ through your now banned "Coldplay World" Youtube channel. Despite this, you had the luck of getting to play the piano with Chris on the B-stage in Warsaw. And now you show you learnt nothing from it and have no empathy.

(Twitter thread on the topic, for context)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Adaml said:

Infinity tickets are cheap. If I remember well, they are for €15/$15 so unless someone is starving, s/he should afford it.

Please mind that the majority of us here, I guess, are working hard to make our dreams come true. Very often it requires much effort. I saw Coldplay for the first time when I was 28 yo and not earlier. If you don't manage to buy an Infinity ticket this year, I am sure you can start saving money so that in some time you can afford to buy a ticket for a Coldplay's show, be it during this your or the next one.

They are the equivalent of 20 EUR/USD and can only be bought in pairs, also Ticketmaster fees come on top of that, so I think you're looking at 50 USD/EUR at least. Travel/accommodation etc. as well... Personally I'm neither condoning nor condemning someone asking for financial help, just wanted to set the financial facts straight.

8 minutes ago, I ran away said:

They are the equivalent of 20 EUR/USD and can only be bought in pairs, also Ticketmaster fees come on top of that, so I think you're looking at 50 USD/EUR at least. Travel/accommodation etc. as well... Personally I'm neither condoning nor condemning someone asking for financial help, just wanted to set the financial facts straight.

Thanks for clarification.

15 minutes ago, I ran away said:

You are literally the person who ripped off fans by selling freely available Coldplay multitracks/stems for $$$ through your now banned "Coldplay World" Youtube channel. Despite this, you had the luck of getting to play the piano with Chris on the B-stage in Warsaw. And now you show you learnt nothing from it and have no empathy.

(Twitter thread on the topic, for context)

Wow, this I didn't know.