✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what tickets to buy ?

Iuriarte

Hello, I'd like to go to coldplay show in Coimbra and watch it as closeby to the state at possible since the concert in Glasgow was a bit disappointing becouse of the distance and the huge screen being in the way.

I'd like to be on the floor of the stadium but i dont understand why the huge range in the prices for the floor as i guess it is first come first served. Could anyone help me underestand the difference in price and if it would be worth it to fork out a couple of hundred more if the view is at arm's reach?

Isabel 

Hi, floor standing tickets all cost the same. I don't know the price for Portugal (maybe someone else can say how much it was), but in other European countries they were  between 90-115 EUR. Ticketmaster has a very bad habit of increasing the prices of leftover tickets, so that if you buy now, they might try to charge you several hundred Euros for a floor ticket which is THE SAME TICKET TYPE that usually costs 90-115. So please don't buy that, you will NOT get any better view or any advantage.

I'd recommend you to wait until closer to the show and buy a floor ticket from another fan who can't go at face value. Close to the date, there will be many such opportunities. As for the view, it depends on how long you are willing to queue. Many fans start queuing very early (7 or 8am) to get close to the stage. It's simple, those who manage to get in early can choose their standing spot.

There is one additional ticket category called Early Entry, it's priced around 230-260 EUR and allows you to be part of a group of ca. 1000 people in a separate queue who get to enter ther stadium before everyone with normal tickets. You have to queue early for this too to get a good spot, but it kind of guarantees you to get barrier.

• Like 1

I went to the 1st night at Chicago (sold out) and started queuing about 4 PM, was 2nd row in general floor seating and about midway down the left side of the runway. Was very happy with being there! Close enough to see Chris on the runway, close enough to see the band / yet far enough to see the whole stage. Your experience may vary, but just wanted to share my experience in case that helps! Very worth it to be on the floor if you feel comfortable doing so (you'll be standing a long time and everything)

On 9/23/2022 at 8:42 PM, Iuriarte said:

Hello, I'd like to go to coldplay show in Coimbra and watch it as closeby to the state at possible since the concert in Glasgow was a bit disappointing becouse of the distance and the huge screen being in the way.

I'd like to be on the floor of the stadium but i dont understand why the huge range in the prices for the floor as i guess it is first come first served. Could anyone help me underestand the difference in price and if it would be worth it to fork out a couple of hundred more if the view is at arm's reach?

Isabel