✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A little big anxious now that I will get to see Coldplay live and I have many questions

ka222jm

Tomorrow for the first time EVER I will get to see Coldplay perform live in Gothenburg and I am very excited and yet a bit worried. I would like to make sure I get most out of this experience. I have been trying to google my questions but so far I haven't had any good luck for all of them.

I would be very thankful if anyone here who has been to previous shows to help me out.

For starters I have "Higher Power Early Entry". I got an email that the door is open from 2PM, but I might not make it on that time, I will probably be there 3:30PM though. Is that too late to get a good spot ? I am worried because I am not tall I won't be able to have a good view if I don't get access somewhere in the front row of the arenaΒ πŸ˜….
Which part of the stage is best to be near at ?Β 
It seems like the stadium floor is always packed with people what if you need to go to the bathroom?
Can I bring a small backpack to carry an extra shirt or some snack or water? It's quite a long time from 2PM till the time the show actually starts.

I would like to thank you in advance for helping me out and I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Best regards

Not too late, but make sure you are there before 4.15pm, because that's when the doors might actually open for the Early Entry people (before that it's a queue outside)

Best in my opinion is close to the main stage (A-stage), or at the angle between A-stage and catwalk, this is where the band will be most of the time. Unless you prefer to have more interaction with Chris than the rest of the band, then the B-stage (the circular stage at the end of the catwalk)

Bathroom - you have to fight your way out and then back to your spot, this only works if you tell the people around you to hold your spot for you. Make sure you have the wristband for your floor section and ticket with you when you go out, otherwise security might not let you back to your spot. Just squeeze your way back through people, don't be frightened, people are sometimes nasty on purpose and won't budge or spread out on the floor picknick style but it is your right to go to the toilet and back. Just say 'sorry, excuse me, pardon' a lot and find a way through πŸ™‚ I have done it many times and always made it back to the front row.

Bags allowed usually have to be smaller than A4 - please check your local stadium in Gothenburg for their rules. Plastic bottles are usually permitted if only water is in them and you remove the cap. Snacks are not allowed, either hide something really well in your bag or you'll have to buy food inside. Have fun!

Β 

Β 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, I ran away said:

Not too late, but make sure you are there before 4.15pm, because that's when the doors might actually open for the Early Entry people (before that it's a queue outside)

Best in my opinion is close to the main stage (A-stage), or at the angle between A-stage and catwalk, this is where the band will be most of the time. Unless you prefer to have more interaction with Chris than the rest of the band, then the B-stage (the circular stage at the end of the catwalk)

Bathroom - you have to fight your way out and then back to your spot, this only works if you tell the people around you to hold your spot for you. Make sure you have the wristband for your floor section and ticket with you when you go out, otherwise security might not let you back to your spot. Just squeeze your way back through people, don't be frightened, people are sometimes nasty on purpose and won't budge or spread out on the floor picknick style but it is your right to go to the toilet and back. Just say 'sorry, excuse me, pardon' a lot and find a way through πŸ™‚ I have done it many times and always made it back to the front row.

Bags allowed usually have to be smaller than A4 - please check your local stadium in Gothenburg for their rules. Plastic bottles are usually permitted if only water is in them and you remove the cap. Snacks are not allowed, either hide something really well in your bag or you'll have to buy food inside. Have fun!

Β 

Β 

Thanks a lot for your help πŸ™‚Β 

An UPDATE: Thanks for all your tips. I got a good spot in between A-stage and B-stage and it was awesome πŸ™‚Β .Β 

About the bathroom, I knew I would have to go and when the time came I did basically as you suggested, I squeezed my way back through people, some were a bit annoyed but in the end I got back to my spot.

Cheers and thanks again for helping me out, it was a wonderful night πŸ™‚Β .

• Like 1