✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'M BACK!!!!

headbanger_bassist

I didn't even notice you'd gone. but then I'm not a very observant person, so I guess i'm to blame.

so welcome back anyway,

its OK!!!! I dont even think ive ever met her ....er... yeah.. her before!!

Have I met you before?!?!? *studies*

yes, i really am a girl. lol uhh....well i dont think i've seen you either so uhh....yeah....

:o :o Yay!!! Wait!! i dont know if ive asked you this before, but you say you play the bass?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! HOW LONG?!!?!??!?!?!!?!

I didn't even notice you'd gone. but then I'm not a very observant person, so I guess i'm to blame.

so welcome back anyway,

yes, i really am a girl. lol uhh....well i dont think i've seen you either so uhh....yeah....

:o :o Yay!!! Wait!! i dont know if ive asked you this before, but you say you play the bass?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! HOW LONG?!!?!??!?!?!!?!

started about three months ago. right now i'm starting The Thing That Should Not Be by Metallica. do you play?? if so how long you been playin what you workin on now??

so welcome back anyway,

started about three months ago. right now i'm starting The Thing That Should Not Be by Metallica. do you play?? if so how long you been playin what you workin on now??

I love to play!! I started 4 months ago. Right now im working on Away and Dollskin by Toadies. Im pretty much done with Away, just prefecting my singing and playing at the same time. I know over 21 songs now *is happy with herslef*

How many Metallica songs do you know and what does your bass look like?

i know part of [Anesthesia]--Pulling Teeth and i've almost perfected The Thing That Should Not Be. i would know more but theres been a few delays cuz of my sister coming to a few lessons to learn the guitar part of a song so we could play it together [which didn't happen as she didn't paractise] and a couple other things.....my bass looks like the bass in my avatar except its a 4-string not 5. whats yours look like??