✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

new single

bojana

Re: Hey

Chris Martin is the sweetest funniest guy!! :lol: U just wanna giv him a big hug.

I'd wanna do more thasn just hig him.... ;)

Yeah welcome, I'm new here too. And you're from Liverpool, which puts you in my top favourite people of all time on this board ever. :D

:P Hiya every1! <<Yeah welcome, I'm new here too. And you're from Liverpool, which puts you in my top favourite people of all time on this board ever. >> Lol, thanx, but why?!?!?! :D

Oh and yea of course i wanna do more than just hug him................................................... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Katy xxxx

it seems lots of people don't like whisper' date=' but i don't know why, i like it[/quote']

o dont like it much either... and i dont know why too :shrug:

Well, I don't particuarly like "A Whisper" either because it sounds like one great big drone...and then it's over. It doesn't seem to have a start and end. The lyrics are somewhat dodgy too. "A whisper" (x eight).

it seems lots of people don't like whisper' date=' but i don't know why, i like it[/quote']

o dont like it much either... and i dont know why too :shrug:

Well, I don't particuarly like "A Whisper" either because it sounds like one great big drone...and then it's over. It doesn't seem to have a start and end. The lyrics are somewhat dodgy too. "A whisper" (x eight).

i dont know what a drone is, but the rest of it is very true! i agree... 8)

i don't really like a whisper either!

i love warning sign-its one of my favourites but for some reason i don't want them to release it. i think that maybe it should be one for the people who have bought that album..

i dunno...guess thats just me.. :shrug:

yeah you're right about that! it's not just you :D