✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

new single

bojana

God no I hate it. I listen to it if I'm pissed off, but usually I skip it. :P

You a fan? :D

:shrug: It's definitely not my fave on the album...when i first got the album i always skipped it... :D now...i don't make the effort, i just let it run... :D

Laziness has gotten the best of me.. :D

Hey

Hiya everyone! Im new on this message board, and I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV COLDPLAY!!!!! They're the best band ever and sooooooooooooooo talented and funny & great to watch. Chris Martin is the sweetest funniest guy!! :lol: U just wanna giv him a big hug. I want god put a smile upon your face to be the next single! I thought it was gonna be, cos i heard it on the radio, but theyr releasin clocks instead........ its good but not as good as god put a smile upon ur face. Actually i think politik would be gud too.

I LUV COLDPLAY!

Katy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Hey

Hiya everyone! Im new on this message board, and I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV COLDPLAY!!!!! They're the best band ever and sooooooooooooooo talented and funny & great to watch. Chris Martin is the sweetest funniest guy!! :lol: U just wanna giv him a big hug. I want god put a smile upon your face to be the next single! I thought it was gonna be, cos i heard it on the radio, but theyr releasin clocks instead........ its good but not as good as god put a smile upon ur face. Actually i think politik would be gud too.

I LUV COLDPLAY!

Katy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Katy!!! Welcome to the board my dear!! You'll love it here, b/c everyone is really nice...I'm Laura!! Pleasure to meet ya!! :-D