✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Toronto June 11th

sarah**

I know there are lurkers on the board that don't post much but will be at the show. So who's gonna be at the show and where are your seats?

I got two GA tickets.

And by the way, the tickets went on sale 2 hours ago and I am pretty sure the show is entirely sold out!!

SARAH!!!!!!!!!! I know that you're in Montreal right now having an amazing time (or checking into your hotel room) but I just got terrible news!!! The concert which is June 11th...is right around the time that i'm gonna be out of town. I have to do my interview for my American Visa and i can't change it!! I got the tickets though..my friend bought them already..so i'm depressed!!!! My friend has been begging me for my ticket if i don't go, so i'll probably give it to him. I'm soooo sad....i wanted to see them live again....my mom says there's a chance that i might be back for the concert...but i don't know...I'm sad... :cry: :cry: :(

• 2 weeks later...
SARAH!!!!!!!!!! I know that you're in Montreal right now having an amazing time (or checking into your hotel room) but I just got terrible news!!! The concert which is June 11th...is right around the time that i'm gonna be out of town. I have to do my interview for my American Visa and i can't change it!! I got the tickets though..my friend bought them already..so i'm depressed!!!! My friend has been begging me for my ticket if i don't go' date=' so i'll probably give it to him. I'm soooo sad....i wanted to see them live again....my mom says there's a chance that i might be back for the concert...but i don't know...I'm sad... :cry: :cry: :([/quote']

Laura I really hope you can go to the show. Why do you need an American Visa?

omg im so sorry laura! that is shitty :( *hug*

That is majorly shitty Angie...and if they play Warning Sign live and i'm not there to see it..i will have a HEART ATTACK!!!! :sad:

oh no :( :cry: im so sorry for you!they might show it on tv there? but it still wouldnt be the same as live :(

SARAH!!!!!!!!!! I know that you're in Montreal right now having an amazing time (or checking into your hotel room) but I just got terrible news!!! The concert which is June 11th...is right around the time that i'm gonna be out of town. I have to do my interview for my American Visa and i can't change it!! I got the tickets though..my friend bought them already..so i'm depressed!!!! My friend has been begging me for my ticket if i don't go' date=' so i'll probably give it to him. I'm soooo sad....i wanted to see them live again....my mom says there's a chance that i might be back for the concert...but i don't know...I'm sad... :cry: :cry: :([/quote']

Laura I really hope you can go to the show. Why do you need an American Visa?

Some of my family is there and if i get it i'll be able to work there, live there..the whole shabang!!! It's kinda disappointing....awwww.. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...