✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

yeah they are ending, but yesterday i went out with some friends (i post pics in this thread). but well i think high school starts 15 september so. but next 1 sept i have a test too (english cause i didn´t pass :stunned: , i hate test that discount you a good answer when you failed 3 ) :o

a part of it all is good today. weather is a bit better. ;)

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know that in the rest of europe you start before than my country. i think is cause the weather :idea2:

yeah about english is incredible, cause i write right here, not? i don´t make mistakes usually so i can´t understand why i don´t pass :stunned: i only think that is cause i said, here test have this rule, they discount you a good answer when you failed 3, so i get 8 point and i was wrong in 6 answers i become 6 so. anyways we need get a 6 to pass. :o

i study english our school, official school of languages they give you a title when you finish, it´s cause i don´t study english at school now, at high i study french now. ;)

mabel: animo para el carnet ;) yo no me lo sacaré aún, porque tengo chofer gratis jeje (mi padre) y no suelo salir mucho

i study english our school, official school of languages they give you a title when you finish, it´s cause i don´t study english at school now, at high i study french now. ;)

mabel: animo para el carnet ;) yo no me lo sacaré aún, porque tengo chofer gratis jeje (mi padre) y no suelo salir mucho

Aaaahhh, a school of languages! It must be great! Do you have the..eh..in Czech is called "výměnné pobyty"...eh...it's a situation when a student from other country(so for you it's from England) will come to your coutry and you'll go to England instead of him?

yeah we have this. and we have this with bulgary... oh i don´t remember all countries we have this. :/

yeah is great but i saw there you know who the "teacher" as a spanish pupil there :stunned: i saw him once and i was very shocked. so i don´t know if this year i could see him there again, and if he remember me, maybe he tell me something... so scared..i don´t know is only a dream.

interchange? yeah is good, we do this at high with french boys and girls from beçanson, and is very amazing and funny, but a friend interchange girl cry, cause she was in love with a guy of my high. :stunned: she only saw him once and was in love.

mabel: no miento, en serio era veces hasta un poco asqueroso, al menos era cansino que siempre hablara de lo mismo, que si ha visto a fulanito y ha estado con el, ademas faltaba todos los lunes y viernes porque estaba de fiesta. :sick: she is a dirty girl be sure.